Be careful what u wish for..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
So Apt3..u think your boy Tre8 will rip my boys ????????

There is a reason we are called Lyrikal Warfare .....
Tre8: your boy brought it up not me.........

YoungMoe: I keep the rapping to the professionals....maybe u should do the same...........Fucc u too....and you can put your best track up too if u wanna get involved........

So how we gonna get this accomplished???????????

And what does the winner get??????????
Who decides on the winner???????????????
There gotta be some Articles of War......its only fair:devious:

Aug 26, 2002
Naww dirty, you challenged me , I gave you a chance to call stakes, but hear are my stakes and my articles of War:
Moe vs Warfare , Moe wins $50
Tre8 vs. Warfare , Tre8 wins $50
When my boys pimp slap the shit out of both of them you have to do a full interview on them in your next magazine

My group ain;t some wanna be let me in the industry I'll diss who ever to get in

Trust me this is fair asking for stakes up front cause I've only heard Tre8 before and I have never heard Young MC SERCH ( Young Moe)

One post will be : Tre8 vs Warfare
second post : Moe vs Warfare
and there will no poll bullshit either cause people can vote non stop that way, not to accruacate to me
only way to vote is to post a reply, and people only get to vote once on each post
and to make even more fair for yall, people who vote has to be able to post some part of the hook in the reply so we know they actually listened to the audio, got to remember this is a West Coast board u already got the advantage
It has to be up for a Week 7 days
would u like to add anything?????????

Apr 25, 2002
ahhh shit...
put it like this...

your boys come on here..and talk some shit...then i'll battle them...

i ain't into ruining careers over nothin...

and i'd win dog...i'm one of the best battlers you'll ever hear

so like i said...if ya boys wanna start somethin with me...i'll take em out
but i ain't dissin nobody for no reason...

Jun 28, 2002
LOL!

Gabe check my other post in the siccness forum..

On the Gay-z bullshit...

Tre-8

P.S

Let us here your peeps and if they got heat then we can go from there. But disrespect aint gonna get you no where.