BD done fell off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2003
Any yall here BD's new shit on MP3? Thats some of the worst shit Ive heard for a minute, what the hell happened BD? D-Sane needs to come to the rescue if thats what the shit is goin to sound like from now on

Jan 17, 2003
STREETLEVELRECORDS.COM
by the way bd...... i herd that garbage ass diss tracck u an wont pop a nicle made......thats the first time i have ever herd a a diss track that didnt make me mad!!! i wont even resond to that harble shit u call a song.......by the way u north end lynwood boy heres sum learning 4 u since you woulnt be cought dead in my hood ..well actully u probly wood ,,ne ways that line about(u dont bang hederson no more u bang hoover).........first of all let me interrupted u while your pickin up franzinos theeth(the skyway folk)lollololol theres nuthin on henderson but hoovers an g'z and all the older g"z are locked up your a semi jocker who jocks n e body from the hood aspecialy if u guys have the same dis likes Lac of respect on mine all my niggas got rimes (AN SUM MORE SHIT) 4 yaw yaw niggas iz wac!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S i guess your album cover best describes your carear(washed up) you gotta cum better than that dog here.......matter a fact ill write the diss rime 4 u

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
BD only had a few tight verses throughout his SLR career. 1/2 the time you couldn't understand him anyway to know if his lyrics were on-point or not.

After hearing Skunt's CD I don't know why he would even bother inking a "diss track"as if he didn't know that Skunt could ruin his career in 6 to 8 bars.

Regards

Dec 2, 2002
BD needs to fix his speech impediment. go see a speech therapist man no one can understand your lispy my-tounges-to-big-for-my-mouth-to-speak-correctly rhymes.
someone told me he talks like that cuz hes missing teeth. is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.