BaySick Clothing Co. New Tees AVAILABLE NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Just ordered the Gotta Have Hustle shirt. You think I'll have it by the 4th? I got to do a photoshoot but I will be in a few of the group shots when I'm not the shooter and wanted to rock this. My order is the one from Hollister by the way if it helps.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
Just ordered the Gotta Have Hustle shirt. You think I'll have it by the 4th? I got to do a photoshoot but I will be in a few of the group shots when I'm not the shooter and wanted to rock this. My order is the one from Hollister by the way if it helps.
good shit likwid, your shirt is already packed and labled and ready to go. it will go out tomorrow... i ship priority mail so you should have it by wednesday at the latest. thanks for the support bruh!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I got my shirt yesterday, fuckin love it. Great quality for a damn good price. Thanks for the disc too! I am glad I ordered the bigger size, the length came out perfect. I'm a big tall motherfucker and one thing I hate is short ass shirts but this one is right on the spot.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Didnt you post as Van_Maccasi or some shit years ago? I got a crazy memory for faces.
LOL nah it was never a siccness name unless someone made a fake account on some identity theft shit but on myspace i used to run thru alias's when i was bored.

my sicc name here was Franchise until last year