Bayonetta Confirmed 100% in English & Region free on PS3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
BTW if you haven't been following this Famitsu gave the 360 version of this game an absolute perfect score. 40/40

I'm pretty sure a game hasn't received a perfect score since Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
There is no need to purchase the PS3 version. Just wait until they release the 360 version over here and cop that. The reason why is the PS3 version is inferior when it comes to graphics, has a lot of slowdown and a lot of clipping. There are many side by side vids showing the comparisons, and people in Japan are up in arms about how crappy the PS3 version is. And no I'm not a PS3 fanboy i own both systems.

Anyway for those interested click on the link.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/12/bayonettas-ps3-and-360-iterations-compared-on-video/

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Famitsu has given quite a few games i was lookin foward to good reviews, then later when they hit US they get bad reviews.. And Bayonetta is one of those games im really on fence about, since i'm not a huge hack n slash or adventure fan.. So depending on the reviews it gets here, will decide weather ill cop or not.