bay songs in movies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
del the funky homosapien has a track in oceans 11. i think its actually a dan the automator track with del and de la soul called "the projects"

May 30, 2006
Spice 1 had one in Menace 2 Society...I think.
He had a song on the soundtrack but it didn't play in the actual movie.....Too $horts song actually played in the movie

I think the Luniz had a song playing in the movie Don't Be A Menace

Hella Bay songs were in the movie Obstacles

Greedy: A West Coast Crime Story had some Bay songs in the movie.....Don't know which ones though.

I don't know what Bay song played in BoyzNDaHood ya'll talking about.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
All About My Fetti - Ray Luv, Mac Mall and Young Lay

That shit slaps hard as fuck on New Jersey Drive!
Never saw the movie but was straight away was going to say the same joint. That's from a classic era right there. Every track was dope, both coasts. I got to be real about it, though I was up on 40 and all them on Sickwidit, was the 12" of THIS soundtrack that got me into Khayree sound from the V and then in turn into Dre. I was like a crack fiend for crestside music back then, when it wasn't a lot of web CD retailers, I got it mailed where I could. All off the New Jersey Drive soundtrack, that shit sealed the deal on loving bay music for me. All About My Fetti was like breakout shit.

It ain't a film but over in the UK a pretty big network television drama about teenagers on the sex/drugs/party tip played JT Tha Fig's 'Drop Them Thangs' for like a minute in the first ever episode, a year or two back. That caught me cold as for the most part it's filmed round the way in my neighbourhood.

Anyway, here some more for y'all, only because I got the CD's in my collection no idea if the track actually got played in the movie:

E-40 - Goal Tendin' ("Sprung")
E-40 - Every Year ("Rhyme & Reason")
Spice-1, E-40 & The Click - Why You Wanna Funk? ("High School High")
Mac & A.K. feat Mac Mall - Way 2 Saucy ("Nothing To Lose")

Aug 7, 2003
i was just watching the movie "dangerous grounds" with ice cube in it. and there is a part about 20-30 minutes into where he goes to strip club in africa and finds out elizabeth hurley is a stripper. but anyways as she is about to start dancing they got too short bumping in background music. then once hurley starts dancing they put some garbage dance music over it. the too short song part is maybe 10 seconds long.

i dont know if the real movie uses the full too short song and they put a song over it cus it was on tv station or if thats how the movie really is.

Sicc OG
May 11, 2006
He had a song on the soundtrack but it didn't play in the actual movie.....Too $horts song actually played in the movie

I think the Luniz had a song playing in the movie Don't Be A Menace

Hella Bay songs were in the movie Obstacles

Greedy: A West Coast Crime Story had some Bay songs in the movie.....Don't know which ones though.

I don't know what Bay song played in BoyzNDaHood ya'll talking about.
boyz n the hood had too shorts ... its your life.
remember when ice cube said " that shit bump"

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i 4get the name of the movie but its about a bunch of white teens from LA that try to act black and they was bumpin i got 5 on it
havoc

i was just watching the movie "dangerous grounds" with ice cube in it. and there is a part about 20-30 minutes into where he goes to strip club in africa and finds out elizabeth hurley is a stripper. but anyways as she is about to start dancing they got too short bumping in background music. then once hurley starts dancing they put some garbage dance music over it. the too short song part is maybe 10 seconds long.

i dont know if the real movie uses the full too short song and they put a song over it cus it was on tv station or if thats how the movie really is.
your right, cause i remember havin the soundtrack and theres a short/ugk song on there i think