Bay slang you hate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
how about how its okay for every asian / filipino / islander / latino to say Nigga did we cover that yet?

I love goin to the east coast and hearing folks making fun of Bay Area people sayin Nigga cause I got no response to that.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
how about how its okay for every asian / filipino / islander / latino to say Nigga did we cover that yet?

I love goin to the east coast and hearing folks making fun of Bay Area people sayin Nigga cause I got no response to that.
lmao! I moved from Petaluma, spending a lot of time in the bay to New York. Anything I said that had anything to do with California, people hated in New York. The only plus was, the women out there loved my "accent" (lack of NY accent).

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SOME OF THIS N I DIDN'T BOTHER READING MOST OF IT, BUT SOME OF THAT STUPID DUMB RETARDED THIZZLAMIC SEEMS JUST STUPID TO ME N I HATE HOW IT SEEMS LIKE E-40 TRIES TOO HARD SOME TIMES WITH SLANG.

Jul 25, 2007
I always thought most of E-40s slang was corny.

Especially some of his slanguage that is named after food or some kind of ingredient. Your a fat ass rapper. You keep saying that BS and your just asking for people to clown on your raps.