Bay rappers off dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
We does damn near every rapper in da bay rap about doin dope. I don't remember when that became the thing to do.

"Hot head, hop head, nigga that got dreads" Mac Dre

"If I do a line it's off a hunid dolla bill" Keak Da Sneak

"I got heroin in my veins on one leg like a crane" Jacka

"I snorted hop out of a balloon" Messy Marv
matter of fact i could write 20 lines that mess is talkin bout doin dope.

Anyway, my point is that shit ain't all that good. Bay rappers is really on one, fa real.

May 16, 2002
I believe it to be a Black Panther effect when it comes to this.

A lot of people look up to artist, movie stars, what have you. Not just little kids, but people of all ages and feel because so & so does this, it's cool for them to do it too.

The peer presure is on in a crowd and most will do it just to fit in. Nobody has to say anything...they just believe they have to keep it real.

It's sort of like a commecial if you will...what's the hottest brand of shoes, clothes, hair style, shades / stunnaz etc etc...the latest word craze.

It's all a domino effect and even though most would deny it...there are a lot of followers in this game.

The rap game is an inside look at what's happening out in the streets, but somewhere down the line the game got twisted. Now people believe the hype about having street cred doing drugs etc etc... In reality it's glorifing the violence and drug use & it all rounds out & sums up in two words: "penatentary chances."

What's the best way to shut somebody up?

That's right, fuck them up. Throw a grip of lions one piece of meat and watch them all fight over it and perhaps kill each other over it.

The best way to shut the rap game up is to throw drugs, a grip of guns and make rappers believe that you can't be taken serious unless they have street cred. Many rappers died (killed in a drug deal gone bad, drive by etc etc or death by overdose), some locked up for life, some become drug addicts and it all happened amongst the rappers themselves ;)

...and watch the game shut down to a complete silence.

=Mission Accomplished=

Apr 18, 2005
if you like non-drug related type songs that come from the bay,

juss look for andre nickatina. you'll never hear him say anything bout drugs.

never mind his yearly rumors that float around saying andre nickatina OD'ed off coke

Feb 8, 2006
i could give a fuck if rappers that i listen to do drugs. I'm not talkin bout weed or thizz pills are shit like that neither. I'm talkin bout heroin. Where I'm from if u off hop, u a dopefiend and it ain't da bidness to glorify it. It's crazy to me that for some reason rappers in the bay act like its the thing to do. I'm sure rappers everywhere be on some other shit but I don't never here them talkin about it in every song.