BAY PICS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Jack Trades said:
u a buster though just cuz u took some pics with (sorry of all them) dont meen you hood (im jus saying this cuz you aint)
first off im not in any of the pics with the rappers....second you dont fuckin know me....third i grew up in east vallejo...you think this shits not ghetto go ahead....i didnt say i was a gangster and i dont think i am .....but im no bitch..................................................anything else?

Dec 19, 2005
nastynia said:
first off im not in any of the pics with the rappers....second you dont fuckin know me....third i grew up in east vallejo...you think this shits not ghetto go ahead....i didnt say i was a gangster and i dont think i am .....but im no bitch..................................................anything else?
haha...jack trades = :dead:

Aug 14, 2005
nastynia said:
do your thang folx dont be trippin off no bullshit. lookin forward to seein more work.

Mar 11, 2006
yes you are a bitch il {beat you up} you {Fag} u aint from {Hige Crime Rate Nebirhoods} u a lier and a buster so you want to go father get at me on a privite message and il get at your punk ass tommrow cuz i aint bout to chop it up with a faggit right quick (just look at your pictue dawg) youz a skater take your vans ,which is somewhat cool now and go skate bitch and throw up T too, cuz thats what makes you feel {Popular}

Jul 10, 2005
Jack Trades said:
yes you are a bitch il {beat you up} you {Fag} u aint from {Hige Crime Rate Nebirhoods} u a lier and a buster so you want to go father get at me on a privite message and il get at your punk ass tommrow cuz i aint bout to chop it up with a faggit right quick (just look at your pictue dawg) youz a skater take your vans ,which is somewhat cool now and go skate bitch and throw up T too, cuz thats what makes you feel {Popular}
wuts wit tha brackets? and wut does "you wanna go father" mean? lmao

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Jack Trades said:
actually i used to ride bikes...so east vallejo aint high crime huh????wonder why theres shooting every damn night...people gettin jumped....stores bein robbed?i guess thats not considered high crime...and i guess ur sayin this cus of the self portrait wit the bullets..that was an example of work you fuckin retard.....whats up where u live.....

May 31, 2005
Jack Trades said:
lol the gangstas always wanna take it to the PM

Mar 6, 2006
nastynia said:
YEAH BUT ITS SPELLED COLOMBO....WHY? LOOK UP JOSEPH A. COLOMBO MOBB BOSS.....HAHAHAHAHA
my bad on the misspelling...i was just wondering, i got a vowel at the end of my name too...i'm Sicilian.

thats funny about Joseph Columbo. he founded the italian american civil rights league too.