Bay Nigga on Survivor (San Jose)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
I don't even like Survivor, but whats the point of coming in the thread just to give your opinion on the show?

Who cares if hes spamming for votes, you could of voted a couple times already but instead your being a bitch. If you don't want to help his friend get on the show and talk about how you think survivor is wack, then make a thread for it because this one isn't even about that..Where do you see anyone say suvivor is a dope show or give their opinion on it, you don't because no one gives a fuck its for the money..

Keep it movin

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
See nobody propped ya lil bitter ass because the SICC don't condone hating ass niggas.

I didn't say nothing like that, all I asked was if niggas could help me get my boy on the show, shit don't none of yall got to watch it. Just help a nigga out.
Who gives a fuck about a internet prop fuck voting fo yo patna.

Why even come in here with that bs when the guy is just trying to support his friend and get him on the show? He has a shot at a million dollars and you want to give your opinion on how Survivor sucks, who the fuck asked you what you think about the show?

Either support the guy or go back to slow dancing with your gay friends over lil b tracks..
I don't even like Survivor, but whats the point of coming in the thread just to give your opinion on the show?

Who cares if hes spamming for votes, you could of voted a couple times already but instead your being a bitch. If you don't want to help his friend get on the show and talk about how you think survivor is wack, then make a thread for it because this one isn't even about that..Where do you see anyone say suvivor is a dope show or give their opinion on it, you don't because no one gives a fuck its for the money..

Keep it movin
This nigga so emotional