BAY LOC AND JAYO FELONY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
...don't sound like fucking fairys, gotdammit...he wasnt showing love for the city, and your line of thinking isn't even what I'm getting at...

...first off, I can count the number of times that Jayo has performed in SD on one hand...he has been JMJ's product for years and has never performed at home probably until now...but again, this isn't my point...

...he is supposed to be getting signed to one of the hottest labels today...AND he is one of the hardest lyricists, delivery-wise, from any city...dude is tight and I'm not knocking him...just wondering why he's performing at that venue...that is more a spot for up and coming local artists...which he is not...

May 30, 2004
Mr Ceza said:
HOW WAS THE SHOW???

tha show was off tha hook,shit went real well.... complex came through and did his thang... ( jayo really likes complex, and their in tha works of putting a project together ) i did a few songs..... lil bay-loc , and conn did their thing too....jayo prefromed alot of his old shit, tha whole crowd sung all his shit word for word.....he did some of his new g-unit song.... oyea spider-loc from g-unit was their too shit was fun....you can see it all on tha crip card dvd comming soon..
that show was just tha begining.....a show is being put together for possibley tha 29th of ths month peep tha line up
jayo felony, lil bay loc,dogg pound ( including snoop ) complex, e-40, contraband,tela, mob deep, baby skar and bay-loc!!!!!!!!!! so for tha haters its only going to get bigger and bigger, oyea tha show will be at tha best club in dago " tha wave house "

Aug 15, 2002
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
tha show was off tha hook,shit went real well.... complex came through and did his thang... ( jayo really likes complex, and their in tha works of putting a project together ) i did a few songs..... lil bay-loc , and conn did their thing too....jayo prefromed alot of his old shit, tha whole crowd sung all his shit word for word.....he did some of his new g-unit song.... oyea spider-loc from g-unit was their too shit was fun....you can see it all on tha crip card dvd comming soon..
that show was just tha begining.....a show is being put together for possibley tha 29th of ths month peep tha line up
jayo felony, lil bay loc,dogg pound ( including snoop ) complex, e-40, contraband,tela, mob deep, baby skar and bay-loc!!!!!!!!!! so for tha haters its only going to get bigger and bigger, oyea tha show will be at tha best club in dago " tha wave house "
why aint i familliar with the wave house...man yall promote the hell outta that shit...my favorite local rapper(Complex) and my favorite rap group of all time(DoggPound) im there

May 30, 2004
Slang-In said:
damn I missed this. bayloc when you dropping something new?
i have alot of projects done, but right now im working on major distribution for my record company ( sdc records ) things are looking real good for me right now!!!!!!
i did two songs for jayo's new album, i did a song for tha riffle men album. im on jayo g-unit mix tape.... so you can look forward to hearin me on them projects....
tha dulo gang album has been gettin shoped for a deal, i think we might have found
one, ill let yall know when everything is offical.... im about to release a dvd/mix tape called " tha crip card " tha mix tape is done were still workin on tha dvd... it will be out by tha end of tha year.......

May 30, 2004
Wallnutz said:
wheres the wave house...and congrats on all this shit goin down business wise...so how long til jayo is officially G Unit

tha wave house is on tha beach right next to kanes, and tha roller coaster. i think they have a web sit....jayo will be makin a statement about his new situation in tha next week or two on 98.9 for all dago fans.....