Bay Area VINYL "rare" for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
Im moving and need to get some of these titles off. They are all for sale so make me an offer on what you want. You also must pay shipping which is only and few bucks. hit me up if you have any questions???

Celly Cel "The Game Aint Blind" radio inst, and accapella and "Make you Bounce featuing young bledd" radio inst, and accapella MINT never played

C-Bo from gas Chamber "4-Deep" and "Liquor Sto'" mint never played.

C-Bo "Tales From The Crypt" FULL LENGTH ALBUM excellent condition features 12 tracks on AWOL records

C-Bo " Death Riderz" Radio, explicit, and inst. plus "Get the Money" radio explicit and inst. MINT never played.

Cold World Hustlers "Everyday Thang" Instrumental Remix, Vocal, Cold Day in Hell Remix featuring 11/5, origianl, instramental, and origianl remix. great condition 1995 priority black market records

Dangerous Dame "Escape from the Mental Ward" No Limit records 1994 SEALED NEW contains 6 songs including Master P

Delinquents "That Man" from Bosses will be Bosses SEALED new features street and clean versions on both sides.

Delinquents "Like What" clean dirty and instrumental plus "Silly Nigga" featuring FM blue clean and dirty. good shape

DJ EFX "Fresh mix vol2" Housin it & bounch house ORIGINAl sealed released in early 90's

DJ Prince Ice "Dopemix vol 2" freestyle and Masters at Work ORIGINAl sealed released in early 90's

Father Dom "Rumors" origianl clean and Jealous Remix featuring Timex Social Club (i got five on it beat) plus "Let em Know" great condition.

Fly Mar "A savage and a Gentleman" full length MINT condtition features 8 songs.

Goldy "Whipped Cream Nutz and Cherries origianl "The Game is Sold not Told" featuring Too Short and "Prostitute" origianl in Origainl sleave in Great condition.

Hugh EMC "Da True Flow" radio and beat-a-pella, and street plus "Ryme N with Enuf" SEALED NEW ealry 90's

IMP "No Prisoners" SEALED ORIGIANL NEW "Scanlous" cougnut "Bass Kick" C Fresh "For you dumb muther's"c Fresh and "Im Rollin" cougnut.

Jacka from his latest release not sure what is on it but its form his newest album. New never played This is the test pressing.

Lil Ric "Deep N Tha Game" No Limit Records 1994 SEALED NEW features Ride Wid Me radio version and Instrumental.

The MAC "The Game is Thick" Full length album with cover sleave in great condition features the game is thick radio and club and extended club plus buti get paid radio and extended club and Smooth. great condition.

MC POOH "Teardrops" featuring Teardrops, Lay You Down True Love, and Love TKO. Released in 1990 on FBI recording MINT never played.

Money B of Digital Underground "Putcha Thang on Me" "The Peoples cock" and "eyez of a Mill Ticket" never played NEW released a few years ago

Raw Fusion "Freaky Note" moral majority mix, freak mix, and instrumental. SEALED mint.1994 holly wood records

RBL Posse "Funkadafied" radio, and instrumental "Dont give me no Bammer Weed " radio "Bluebird" radio and instrumental NEW never played mint. 1995 inaminute records

RBL Posse "an Eye for an Eye" Radio version ablum and inst. plus "More Game" feturing Richie Rich radio album and inst versions.

Richie Rich "Playboy" and "What I Aint Gonna Do" both songs feature Clean Dirty Inst, and Accapella and Playboy remix. new never palyed.

Saafir "Not fa Nuthin" featuring chino XL album version, radio edit, and inst. also "Bedroom bully" album version and "Mas a Raid" featuring Jayo Felony great shape

3 times Krazy "Kavie All Stars" ruff, radio, inst, and accapella plus "Pimp till i cant breathe" ruff, radio, inst, and acapella. good shape.

Thugglordz "Thugg Niggaz" album remix clean and dirty inst, and acapella SEALED NEW

Totally Insane "Here We Go Again" In-a-Minute records Radio version, album, instrumental on boths sides good shape.

Totally Insane "Total Insanity" "Playaz N Hustlaz" "Backstreet Life REMIX" and "Back street Life" album version. MINT never palyed ORIGINAL TEST PRESSING very rare Plus i have a SEALED Copy as well

TRU "TRUE" full length album SEALED MINT features 10 tracks including boutit boutit.

Whoridas "Never Heard featuring Daz and Soopafly production radio, inst and LP version perfect condition.

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
you still got those vinyls? cause i'm interested in those:

C-Bo "Tales From The Crypt" FULL LENGTH ALBUM excellent condition features 12 tracks on AWOL records

C-Bo " Death Riderz" Radio, explicit, and inst. plus "Get the Money" radio explicit and inst. MINT never played.

3 times Krazy "Kavie All Stars" ruff, radio, inst, and accapella plus "Pimp till i cant breathe" ruff, radio, inst, and acapella. good shape.

Thugglordz "Thugg Niggaz" album remix clean and dirty inst, and acapella SEALED NEW

TRU "TRUE" full length album SEALED MINT features 10 tracks including boutit boutit.