BAY-AREA-SICCNESS NET-RADIO STATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2002
BAY-AREA-SICCNESS RADIO STATION

Yeah..its the BAY-AREA station, so yes of course I got Woodie up the station, I actually got more of his stuff out there so it can be heard NATION-WIDE. But yeah, theres oldschool shit like rbl, GLP, Brotha Lynch Hung,Totally Insane, 51-50...shit like that that I think is the best still. I leave this station on my PC when at work, I dont give a fuck. lol...stay up.

Oct 29, 2002
SuipsyedKing....your songs

Whutup bro....are you a rapper? Well just send me a couple of your tracks...I have no problem putting them on their air for you if they got bump. It will just be helping out another homeboy from the local area. This is like an international thing too, so it will be all over the world. Peeps needs to feel our talent here...ya feel me? Stay up.

Dec 25, 2002
WOODIE ON THE RADIO

ohhh shit! hearin "gatz n rivalz" on the radio is tightttt!!!!!LOL,,,,this shit is tight. some nice trax there cuz. play some mac dre if you got any. OUT...

Oct 29, 2002
"mosthated"

Thanks bro...ya feel me on this? Yeah so send me your stuff and I'll put it up on the air so we can get our talent out there and be heard all over and shit like Woodie's right now. I put like 5 or 6 of his songs on the station. email me at [email protected]

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
sup homie.. i havent heard it yet cuz my internets kinda fucked up rite, but as soon as i got it worked, ill hit that up..

but from what i read, wat u got playin is coo.. maybe some nickatina if u aint got it already..

peace...

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
roy jones jr.

Roy Jones Jr. said:
Thanks bro...ya feel me on this? Yeah so send me your stuff and I'll put it up on the air so we can get our talent out there and be heard all over and shit like Woodie's right now.
ay homie, if someone was to send you they music, how would it have to be? like on a cd,or wassup..?

Oct 29, 2002
"Dizz"

Dizz....send your songs through email to me and then I turn them into an MP3 file and put it on the air for you. I'll be waitin for your songs. (This station is now free to listen to by the way.)

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
aiight homie, as soon as me and my homie get sumthin recorded, ill hit you up wit that.. i dont noe when its gonna be (prob not really soon) but ill let u noe.. stay up..

Oct 29, 2002
FO SHO

Not a problem DIzz, sounds good to me...SuipsyedKing noticed that today is mostly all EAST CO-CO on the station all day. So if you guys down to liste to EAST CO-CO all day long on the radio...just click on the link below. I even got the good quality version of (demonznmysleep) out there so that people can bump it. Thanks fellaz.....

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/mini...tream=1305051&genre=&site=..&tm=1040766785598