Bay Area Shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
WASSUP LIL CS. U DOING 2 BAY AREA SHOWS IN 2 WEEKS? WHERE'S THE SHOW GONNA BE AT THIS WEEKEND? I READ ABOUT THE SHOW IN GILROY DURING THE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS WEEKEND. I GOT COUSINS IN THE BAY AREA AND TOLD THEM TO CHECK OUT THE SHOWS YOUR GONNA BE AT? IS YOUR HOMEBOY FROM FAMILY TREE THROWING THESE SHOWS? STAY UP HOMIE AND HAVE FUN IN THE BAY AREA. PEACE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
SouthSanDago said:
WASSUP LIL CS. U DOING 2 BAY AREA SHOWS IN 2 WEEKS? WHERE'S THE SHOW GONNA BE AT THIS WEEKEND? I READ ABOUT THE SHOW IN GILROY DURING THE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS WEEKEND. I GOT COUSINS IN THE BAY AREA AND TOLD THEM TO CHECK OUT THE SHOWS YOUR GONNA BE AT? IS YOUR HOMEBOY FROM FAMILY TREE THROWING THESE SHOWS? STAY UP HOMIE AND HAVE FUN IN THE BAY AREA. PEACE!!!
Yeah homey, the show is this weekend. I was wrong about Memorial Day weekend. We're only doin' one show that my homey Mark from Family Tree is doin'. It's Woodie, RBL Posse and some other folks...1

C.S. Heat

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
LIL C.S. said:
Yeah homey, the show is this weekend. I was wrong about Memorial Day weekend. We're only doin' one show that my homey Mark from Family Tree is doin'. It's Woodie, RBL Posse and some other folks...1

C.S. Heat
WASSUP CS HEAT. HOW DID THE SHOW GO? I HEARD THE MICS WERE ALL FUCKED UP AND A LIL CONFRONTATION POPPED OFF, BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WENT COO. DID U GUYS RECORD IT FOR THE NEXT DVD? U GOT ANY PICS TO POST UP? ALRIGHT STAY UP. PEACE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
SouthSanDago said:
WASSUP CS HEAT. HOW DID THE SHOW GO? I HEARD THE MICS WERE ALL FUCKED UP AND A LIL CONFRONTATION POPPED OFF, BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WENT COO. DID U GUYS RECORD IT FOR THE NEXT DVD? U GOT ANY PICS TO POST UP? ALRIGHT STAY UP. PEACE!!!
The show went good, but the sound and the mics fucced up on everybody. But everybody still came tight. Yeah we got footage of the show, and of the after party in our hotel room (breezy's didn't wanna leave). Yeah, it was a little drama, but they handled it. The police were trippin' too. Woodie is cool people, so is Big Oso (Hogglife), Big Oso Loc, and Lil Coner, and some more folks. We went to Oakridge Mall in San Jose and sold about 10 dvd's. The mall was off the hook. On a side note, I looked for the San Quinn cd up there, and it wasn't up there. Either every place I went was sold out, or they never had it. It was a cool trip though, beside the traffic problems we had on the way up and bac. 1

C.S. Heat