Bay Area Rappers,Would u Move To Atlanta to Get a Bigger Buzz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
Im starting to notice more and more Bay area rappers are starting to hang around atlanta to try 2 get they buzz up.The only thing is u gotta be from Atlanta to really get the label behind u no matter how much u try 2 blend in.

Aug 7, 2006
tennesse? toronto?
Toronto, Canada - That spot has been blowing the fuck up on top of that since Drake came out now label heads and runners in music are heading out there.

All in All I tour canada every year and there scene is fucking dope and mad supportive of hip hop period. they love cali music strait up

Oct 29, 2008
Toronto, Canada - That spot has been blowing the fuck up on top of that since Drake came out now label heads and runners in music are heading out there.

All in All I tour canada every year and there scene is fucking dope and mad supportive of hip hop period. they love cali music strait up
Toronto will never be the IT spot in hiphop.Most niccas cant even get there.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
im from the bay im a alamo nikka and i moved to atlanta, and sh*t, the way i see it any nikka can move here and get it poppin. half the nikkas that made it big in the rap game in atl aint even really from atl. like they wasnt born & raised. luda~pastor troy~ jeezy~ jazzy pha~ usher~ you get the idea. too short made it happen, so its up to the individual really.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I think no matter where you go, you're going to have to work just as hard to make a name for yourself. No matter if it's in the ATL, Bay or where ever. But it always helps to know someboody that's already doing something in that city.

Oct 19, 2004
You go where the industry is thriving and its def thriving in ATL. They got the artist, the execs, and the labels. Anyone that thinks any different is a dont know. I been thinking about moving back to ATL and just might. The opportunities in ATL are endless. Artist need to be in an industry city or region or your chances are that much harder. The Bay is no place for any raper that wants to blow mainstream period.

Oct 29, 2008
You go where the industry is thriving and its def thriving in ATL. They got the artist, the execs, and the labels. Anyone that thinks any different is a dont know. I been thinking about moving back to ATL and just might. The opportunities in ATL are endless. Artist need to be in an industry city or region or your chances are that much harder. The Bay is no place for any raper that wants to blow mainstream period.
Its a reason they have the BET hiphop awards in Atlanta every year.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
they're trying to find talent up in canada just because drake blew up?

if you ask me, the industry's method of searching for new rap talent is above and beyond lame

::