Bay Area Rapper Most Likely to get shot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I hope they all die from old age from now on. Im not going to lie, after Jacka died, that one fucked me up. When Dre passed, I was just 18 and just treated it like a party, but mortality has kinda hit recently and its hard to watch people you listen to or know personally get snuffed out for bullshit reasons. Life ends for all of us eventually, but why you would want anyone to speed up that process is beyond me. Long live Bay and Sac rappers! Fuck the bullshit. Put down the guns and throw a punch you fucking pussies. Faggot ass muthafuckas never caught a good old fashioned ass whooping, thats why they act like this. My dad used to whip my ass, and he is the baddest muthafucker i know. Why the fuck would i be scared of another man and use a gun? Fuck this thread. For real.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ I cant even say i was the biggest MD fan as far as the 2000's go but treating it like a party fuck no. That shit hella bothered me when it happened just like Jackas death. FUCK THIS THREAD, please delete this shit

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
^^^ I cant even say i was the biggest MD fan as far as the 2000's go but treating it like a party fuck no. That shit hella bothered me when it happened just like Jackas death. FUCK THIS THREAD, please delete this shit
Why? Thats all Dre wanted to do was have a good time. Why not celebrate the mans life? I first watched him go from the Rapper gone bad to the Genie of the Lamp. In those 5 years, he went from speaking on his time in prison to partying like a muthafuckin rockstar. Dude just wanted to have fun and it showed in his music. Sure it was a fucked up feeling when it happened, but he didnt want people being all sad. Lifes too short for that. I partied hearty for Dre and I dont feel bad for that at all. Jacka, on the other hand, i felt like had almost a 2pac feeling to it. That dude foresaw his death coming. He knew it was coming. Ive heard alot of the posthumous releases of his, and it was prophecy. Regardless, the original poster is not right for this thread.

Feb 11, 2006
This nigga stay making dumb ass threads ...

"Hey guys anyone got a link to the sicc cartoon?"
"Which bay rapper makes the bestest tasting home brew?"
"Which Rapper in the Bay has the biggest toes? "
"Which bay rapper smokes over 37 vapes a day?"
Da fuck outer here NoJive @NoJive you fuckin Herb.

Apr 5, 2015
Why? Thats all Dre wanted to do was have a good time. Why not celebrate the mans life? I first watched him go from the Rapper gone bad to the Genie of the Lamp. In those 5 years, he went from speaking on his time in prison to partying like a muthafuckin rockstar. Dude just wanted to have fun and it showed in his music. Sure it was a fucked up feeling when it happened, but he didnt want people being all sad. Lifes too short for that. I partied hearty for Dre and I dont feel bad for that at all. Jacka, on the other hand, i felt like had almost a 2pac feeling to it. That dude foresaw his death coming. He knew it was coming. Ive heard alot of the posthumous releases of his, and it was prophecy. Regardless, the original poster is not right for this thread.
what songs where he prophesied about dying?

This thread is MORBID/SICK/LAME... Who sits back and thinks about shit like this? You gotta be one sick/demented individual.:dead:
when being a fan goes wrong

Nov 27, 2014
This nigga stay making dumb ass threads ...

"Hey guys anyone got a link to the sicc cartoon?"
"Which bay rapper makes the bestest tasting home brew?"
"Which Rapper in the Bay has the biggest toes? "
"Which bay rapper smokes over 37 vapes a day?"
Da fuck outer here NoJive @NoJive you fuckin Herb.
Time bomb is the fakest nigga on earth he's an Internet fake ass nigga If he he was a real nigga he wouldn't hide behind a avatar he a punk