Bay Area profesisonal sports team owners, quite possibly the worst in the nation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
So we all know that when it comes to professional sports, Bay Area teams are fucking struggling right now and it's pissing me off like no other...and ownership obviously is a huge part of it. You could say the players are underperforming (which they are) but it takes the right group of players, coaches and mgmt and that trickles down from the top.

49ers - I don't think I have to go into this anymore, we all know the Yorks are clueless, and they really dont even give a shit about the team probably. You got Debartolo's fucking sister as a co-owner, and her hubby as the other owner. You've got to be shitting me.

Raiders - Al Davis. Need I say more?

Warriors - Chris Cohan, notoriously cheap and doesn't give a fuck about the team, or at least didnt for a loooooooong time. Has his little bitch Robert Rowell carry out his clueless agenda, alienating people who know what they are doing in the process.

A's - Wolff, I guess he aint that bad as the ones above but A's fans gotta be pissed off by Moneyball and Billy Beane's strategy, ya'll aint ever gonna win shit like that.

Giants - dont know much about Magowan but Sabean has made this team into shit, and he gets an extension

Look at all the successful teams, they have owners who are willing and WANT to make their teams better. Even if they dont know the ins and outs, or how the process works, at least they hire GM's that know what the fuck they are doing.

Examples: the owner of the Steelers (forgot his name, Rooney?), Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban (in the past), the Spurs' owner, Robert Kraft, etc.

I guess I'm just ranting right now but seriously, if you look at it, Bay Area sports are taking it up the ass right now (no homo) and ownership is a BIG part of it. And it aint gonna change for awhile.

Discuss

Apr 25, 2002
Warriors - Chris Cohan, notoriously cheap and doesn't give a fuck about the team, or at least didnt for a loooooooong time. Has his little bitch Robert Rowell carry out his clueless agenda, alienating people who know what they are doing in the process.
I wouldn't say Cohan is necessarly cheap. A couple years ago I remember Rowell saying the Warriors have something around the 10th highest payroll in the league. The problem is players they are giving the money to. Even with all the bad contracts, Mullin has been the best GM the Warriors have had the past 10-15 years and now he will probally be gone after the season is done. Rowell is a fuckin moron no doubt and Cohan is a moron for having this guy as team president.

Jun 23, 2002
I wouldn't say Cohan is necessarly cheap. A couple years ago I remember Rowell saying the Warriors have something around the 10th highest payroll in the league. The problem is players they are giving the money to. Even with all the bad contracts, Mullin has been the best GM the Warriors have had the past 10-15 years and now he will probally be gone after the season is done. Rowell is a fuckin moron no doubt and Cohan is a moron for having this guy as team president.
True that, the draft picks have been fucking horrendous. Seems like Rowell is trying to call the shots now, negotiating w/ S.Jackson w/out Mully and what not. Jesus christ I gotta call into the Razor and Mr. T and rant tomorrow

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
YEA LOOKS LIKE THE WARRIORS ARE GOING BACK DOWN THE DRAIN BUT NELSON JUST SIGNED A TWO YEAR EXTENSION SO THATS GOOD, AL DAVIS PROBABLY CARES ABOUT THE RAIDERS THE MOST THEN THE OTHER OWNERS CARE ABOUT THEIR TEAMS HE;S JUST STUBBORN, AND YORKS DON'T KNOW SHIT, THERES A PLAN FOR A HUNTERS POINT AND AN INVATATION TO BUILD A NEW STADIUM FOR THE NINERS AND I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN GAVE IT A THOUGHT, THEY PROBABLY GONNA MOVE THE TEAM TO LA

May 9, 2002
Apparently, you have never heard of a city called Seattle.

Seahawks = 2-5

M's = first team in the history of MLB to have a $100 mil payroll...and lose 100 games

Sonics = OKC Thunder

Should I even add UW football? Why not...0-7.

As a matter of fact, the state of Washintgon has the worst Pro football/FBS football combo record in the ENTIRE COUNTRY as far as states go. Between WSU, US, and the Hawks, they have a combined record of 3-17.