Bay Area Hip Hop Moments...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2004
*I dont know how far back some of u cats go in regards to Bay Area Hip Hop. Earlier I was buildin' with some youngstas and exchanging game and hella memories popped into my wave cap...

U muthafuckas remember when J Diggs was on Home Turf and had the rawest dancers reppin tha Bay? (till this day I still say R.Kelly should be saluting J Diggs)

*Old School Oakland vets gotta remember when prompters like Point Blank & Pharoh Chuck used to host the badest parties in the town. (I cant remember who pulled off The Dogg Pound coming to Eastmont but when Mystical hit Eastmont .....IT WENT DOWN!

*I remember having Press Passes to E-40's In A major Way release party (in the boonies somewhere) but ended up sneaking in on some Slave shit, because all my homies wanted to get in. (Didnt enjoy myself to the fullest because my boots & jeans were covered with mud.

add on u bitches...

Jan 20, 2006
how bout hip hop on the green and when the Dangerous Crew had mc pooh shook?

Remember watching Soul beat and seeing a young Master P and E 40 on the Bong Show.

I dont think that many people from the bay visit this site or their 2 young to have real memories

Apr 22, 2005
yall remember when there was a tight ass album comin out what seemed like every other week?

I remember home turf,never seen that episode thos but that show was the shit.I remember when 4tay was on their gettin low and when they went to that rappers convention and JT The Bigga Figga was sellin his bbq sauce lol

anybody remember that show that came on in the early 90's hosted by that lady who played momma from momma's family? anyway the show didnt last long but one episode she had young actors and entrepeneurs and JT was on that shit,that was pretty tight becuz he was the only rapper there and it seemed random as fuck,it was when JT was up on his shit.

Jan 20, 2006
Al Boo Boo said:
yall remember when there was a tight ass album comin out what seemed like every other week?

I remember home turf,never seen that episode thos but that show was the shit.I remember when 4tay was on their gettin low and when they went to that rappers convention and JT The Bigga Figga was sellin his bbq sauce lol

anybody remember that show that came on in the early 90's hosted by that lady who played momma from momma's family? anyway the show didnt last long but one episode she had young actors and entrepeneurs and JT was on that shit,that was pretty tight becuz he was the only rapper there and it seemed random as fuck,it was when JT was up on his shit.
JT had barbecue Sauce??? I remember when rappin 4tay had that casio beat KRON commercial. i think it was something about Hearing loss.

May 16, 2002
Remember 94' summer jam got cancelled early at the end and E-40 and Biggie couldn't perform. 40 was on the radio saying him and Biggie were cool. It wasn't even about them. Some acts didn't show up I think. Jt tha Bigga Figga ran that shit with "game recognize game." Everybody in the crowd was wearing upside down visors lol. Hella old school.

Dec 6, 2004
Black Reign said:
JT had barbecue Sauce??? I remember when rappin 4tay had that casio beat KRON commercial. i think it was something about Hearing loss.
dang homie he had a song with the KRON beat? whats that song called? damn i havent been around as long as most of you guys

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Music People's Annual Black Music Month BBQ's in the empty lot right across from their spot. That shit would bring out the yay celebs.... Free BBQ... Free bags fulla promo tapes, cds, posters, shirts etc... it was a beautiful thing. I went to my first one in 1995... remember JT, Black C, Hitman, 11/5, Ray Luv, Young Lay, D-Shot, 40, Conscious Daughters, Master P, Cougnut, Cellski and many others in attendance... the following week we ended up goin to somewhere in the Moe and hookin up with Cougnut and kickin it wit him for a while and him playin a shitload of songs off the Ill Mannered Playas album. He was definitely a down to earth individual.