BAY AREA HIP-HOP HOLIDAY CHARITY SHOW DEC. 23 B-Legit, F.A.B., Guce, Jacka + MORE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SATURDAY NIGHT!

Come out and have some fun, leave the drama at home, it will not be tolertated.

Lots of security in the place and police will be present, just a fore warning.

This can be a great event, if it's just about the event, no bullshit.

and it's for a great cause

Aug 1, 2004
TOM. NIGHT!!!!!!!.........Gonna be a great show yall.

Come before 10:30 and save that extra 5 bucks for a drink.

lets show everyone that we can come togeather and do some positive hip-hop shit in tha bay.

Dec 20, 2003
livemanikins said:
hopefully it wont get fucked up with crazy ass heads tryin to be hard. It hard to find a successful bay show these days

i hear ya on that homie 07 im gonna do wut i can to keep doing positive events in the Bay Area and also give artists a place to perform alot of things are in the works and there will be plenty of time and opprotunity for everyone fans and artists

@choze thanks homie congratz on the album and i will see ya there

i gotta give a big shout out to the homie C-4 for helping put all this shit together he always plays a big factor in all of the events thanks pimpn and also to the homie Shame real talk pz

Dec 20, 2003
MainEventClick said:
Damn man, this show looks amazing to, I can't wait till I'm 21.
im workin on some all age event and 18 and over for you guys dont trip.

if you are coming to hip hop 4 the holidays tonight get there early if u can gonna be packed pz

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
RJ, it went well, event wise, the problems were with the police, they made their presence way too strong. But the event was good, and the turnout was good, especially industry wise, lot of artists, djs, etc came out to support a good cause. i'm gonna make a full post about it, prolly tonight after all the holiday family thangs and what not

Mar 8, 2006
Rich, sorry I missed it Cuzzo! Looks like ya'll did it real big, fam. Wifey had me doin the Honey-Do's b4 Christmas, feel me? Anyway, we'll get up soon! Way to keep shit +! C-4, I see you! Keep Hip-Hop alive, ya'll!!