Bay Area heads help a So-Cal head out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2008
What are some real good Bay Area albums that have dropped this year?

I usually try to do a good job of keeping up on my Bay Area hip hop, I rep the westcoast to the fullest always, but I been slacking this year. So whats good? What's must listen albums I missed?

Feb 13, 2004
Well if you like Norteno rap I'd suggest picking up Weech Lok, What the game is missing. Tito B One for the homies, LiL raider, The nasty North part 2,ghetto graduite.

Dec 4, 2006
Well if you like Norteno rap I'd suggest picking up Weech Lok, What the game is missing. Tito B One for the homies, LiL raider, The nasty North part 2,ghetto graduite.

that Weech Lok = WACK

Tito B's only had a couple of OKAY tracks..

Lil Raider...dude can't flow for shit....

if you looking for bay rap..

check out J. Stalin and The Livewire Gang, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Dubb 20, Mob Figaz, Big Rich, Chewy Loc, A-Wax, Na$ty Nate and theres too many names to name tho..

Apr 23, 2006
jacka and berner drought season

sick wid it umbrella the machine and the sickwidit 916 unified cd

not 08 but that new nickatina album booty star glawk tawk

thats all i can think of right now

May 21, 2006
What are some real good Bay Area albums that have dropped this year?

I usually try to do a good job of keeping up on my Bay Area hip hop, I rep the westcoast to the fullest always, but I been slacking this year. So whats good? What's must listen albums I missed?
upcoming albums u should look out for are (in no order)
1. Jacka's "Tear Gas" album
2. Husalah & B-Luv's "Tonka Boys" album
3. San Quinn's "From a Boy to a Man" album

Feb 13, 2004
that Weech Lok = WACK

Tito B's only had a couple of OKAY tracks..

Lil Raider...dude can't flow for shit....

if you looking for bay rap..

check out J. Stalin and The Livewire Gang, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Dubb 20, Mob Figaz, Big Rich, Chewy Loc, A-Wax, Na$ty Nate and theres too many names to name tho..
that Weech lok is tight as fuck. Your just a hater homie. Raider got them spits for days. Tito B has got only a couple cool tracks get out of here with that nonsense.

Dec 4, 2006
that Weech lok is tight as fuck. Your just a hater homie. Raider got them spits for days. Tito B has got only a couple cool tracks get out of here with that nonsense.
I bought that Weech Lok and returned that shit the same day....that's how wack the album was ..

Aug 7, 2003
this kids opinion is worthless

new good bay shit

Sky Balla - Tycoon Status
Sick Wid It Umbrella - The Machine (Various Artists)
Keak Da Sneak - Deified
Livewire Da Gang (J. Stalin/Shady Nate/Jay Jonah) - Pay Yaself or Spray Yaself
Andre Nickatina and Mac Dre - A Tale of 2 Andres (nickatina sucks but there is a couple of decent songs on the cd)
Ap.9 - The Grinch

cds to lookout for
Jacka - Tear Gas
New San Quinn
Messy Marv- Cake and Ice Cream
J Stalin- Gas Nation

Mar 3, 2008
this kids opinion is worthless

new good bay shit

Sky Balla - Tycoon Status
Sick Wid It Umbrella - The Machine (Various Artists)
Keak Da Sneak - Deified
Livewire Da Gang (J. Stalin/Shady Nate/Jay Jonah) - Pay Yaself or Spray Yaself
Andre Nickatina and Mac Dre - A Tale of 2 Andres (nickatina sucks but there is a couple of decent songs on the cd)
Ap.9 - The Grinch

cds to lookout for
Jacka - Tear Gas
New San Quinn
Messy Marv- Cake and Ice Cream
J Stalin- Gas Nation
I use to like shit Andre Nickatina put out a while back..

Good lookin out to everyone who suggested shit though. I appreciate it.