Bay Area Female Vocalist "Selau" - (Keak, Team, Quinn & More)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.selau.net

Her site was just finished by Playa Rae and I was asked to post it up so you guys could check it out. There are some minor things they are working on but it's done for most part. Check out her resume, she's worked with alot of the Bay's Best and more. If you need a vocalist make sure to hit the contact page up. There is a music player at the end of the pages you can hear like 4 tracks of hers.

If you need a site, contact [email protected] (serious only)

Jul 10, 2005
The media player says "Undefined" on all of them.. so, what is the name of track #4 on that player? It features Clyde and it is HOT.

Feb 13, 2006
Kaijin said:
The media player says "Undefined" on all of them.. so, what is the name of track #4 on that player? It features Clyde and it is HOT.

Damn...just got off the phone w/Chuck(sig: Done Deal CEO) it's called "No" her 2nd single aint even supposed to be on the site yet..lol Kaijin u rippin it?

Jul 10, 2005
4real2reel said:
Damn...just got off the phone w/Chuck(sig: Done Deal CEO) it's called "No" her 2nd single aint even supposed to be on the site yet..lol Kaijin u rippin it?
Fortunately, yeah. We can look at it as good promotion. Not many people will be ready to hear an exclusive track from a female Bay artist...AND ACTUALLY ENJOY IT! I think this joint will make her really popular, really quick.

Feb 14, 2006
That right here joint of Ya Boy's album was one of my favourites. She nailed that old 70's feel. Good looks on the link. Bout time a female artist from the bay got her shine. If someone like her got some more recognition it would help the Bay movement in a big way. Peace.