bay area concerts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
how come there are never big all bay area rapper concerts in the bay area, like a couple years back at the bomb, it would be tight to see 4tay, e40, richie rich, rbl messy marv, casultz ts and shit hella more bay area cats that be phat as fuck

May 1, 2002
in the summer there is alot of big ass mainstream rap concerts like nas, ludacris, xzibit, snoop, and others. maybe about once or twice a mounth. during the rest of the year there is alot of underground concerts about once or twice a mounth. at the underground shows you can catch most bay area rappers. the clubs are ok. they play mainstream stuff and some underground if you know where to look.

May 5, 2002
People get 2 hifey at bay rap concerts and mess gets shutdown hella quickly. People dont want anything 2 do with bay RAP artists they wont let them use their venues and they cant get their permits all of that stuff helps 2 make it possible. When Oakland gets rap concerts it just gets 2 viloent and crazy so we barely ever get concerts period

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
i see.
yeah a lot of rap concerts end in some good old brawl where i'm from too... i guess it just comes with the audience and also what the rappers represent. what do you expect when your main audience is supposed to be some thugstas? LOL

hahaha i just thought of that fight at the JT concert you got on that tape celly...

but this shit is stupid. i just like to enjoy the music when i'm at a concert. if i wanna see some fighting i go to the next soccer game and watch the hooligans get at each other.

M

MrFreeze

they probably dont have big shows out here cuz some dumb drunk ass mothafucka's would fuck it up! theres too many rowdy party crashers with nothin better to do then fuck up everybodys night. thats why they have big concerts in chico and sac where there less chance of somethin happening.

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
There is a car show concert craccin this weekend in San Jose.
low riders, euro, imports, customs and bike. the concert is from 1-4 bikini contest is on at 4.
Catch me at the show ill post more info
i'll be on at 330

San Jose is one of the few places that can get away with a venue cuzz the 50's is way to deep over there. here is the venue.....

B real cypress hill, angelina, nb ryders
and a few others will be in attendance