Bay Area Big Shot (Young ED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
What up to all My playa potnas out in the bay doin it live, It's your boy Young ED (Big Bread Ed) and I know It's been a minute for My solo but I Hope you see the time I have invested in the Next Solo Titled "Big Breaded". It's Strait Heated with 19 Cuts (Solo) and Includes the Hit "Cell Phone" that can be voted for On www.106kmel.com for the Bay Area Big Shot Contest. Much Love to the Whole Bay and I my Independent Hustlas. Keep It Movin and Keep the Peace. One Love

Coppin All Riches Ent.
Young ED (Big Bread Ed) C.E.O.

Keep On the Look Out for The Young ED Mix Tape Vol. 2 and The Solo Project (Big Bread ED) Self Titled (Big Breaded)

K

KAH

DAM UR 1ST ALBUM WAS SICK CAN'T WAIT 4 THIS 1. SO THE WHOLE ALBUM IS SOLO TRACKS THATS TIGHT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOUNG ED

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
been waitin for this shit for a minute! already got Time to Stack (og) on tape and cd, and ur first mixtape, along with the other work ur affiliated! cant wait, keep up the good work, playa!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Right on Young Ed! Is Cellski on the beats on your new one? I need another copy of time to stack. Caught up was the slap!

Apr 25, 2002
Whats up Yound Ed. Just wanna give you some fan perspective because we all enjoy your music. Your best work came when you worked with Cellski. No doubt. Take a poll and find out from people. More people would go out and buy what you put out if you join up with him. Two great minds work better than one. Give it another try , we all wanna get it! peace out

Apr 17, 2003
THESE ARE THE LAST AND FINAL DAYS TO GET UR VOTES IN TO WWW.BAYAREABIGSHOT.COM VOTE FOR ED LETS GIVE ED HIS BIG SHOT TO BLOW UP AND REPRESENT THE BAY FOR LIFE....CALL AND REQUEST "CELL PHONE " ON THE CHOP SHOP ONCE THE WORD IS OUT ON THE AIR HE GET THE PLAY. I THINK CELL THE BEST SONG ON THERE. ED ON A E -A- SKI BEAT... OH BOY! WHATS EVERBODY THINK OF "CELL PHONE" THAT SONG SCRAPAS.. ONE HIT WONDER! ITS NOT THAT GOOD, THE BEAT HAS BEEN USED IN SO MANY SONGS