bavgate tha last banger...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
the highly underated album by Bavgate called The Last Banger....

go get it....

too damn hot...

i heard bavgate was killed, any truth to this?

i am hoping it ain't true...

peace

-skillflow

Apr 25, 2002
Stizon Skrilla said:
BavGate is a tru street soldier.. and never get it twisted... dat cat aint no rapper, he just a gangsta that happen to rap.. Real Talk
I got that album and it's cool but I liked CRIME BUDDIES better cuz it was more put together.

Apr 25, 2002
Stizon Skrilla said:
BavGate is a tru street soldier.. and never get it twisted... dat cat aint no rapper, he just a gangsta that happen to rap.. Real Talk
Yea thats a tru Ghostown Vet right there!!
And No hes not dead!!

Jun 13, 2002
my cousin is under Bavgate's label, BLACK MAFIA RECORDS. his name is BUCK HAVEN, and he was featured on the songs "untouchable", & "fuck wit us" on tha last banger album. he told me Bavgate is alive, and is in jail. but he might be out.
also my cuzo Buck is susposed to be droppin his solo soon too, so look out 4 that shit.

Aug 8, 2002
Bavgate, Remember him? He used to roll wit P! Bavgate along with Crooked Eyez formed the rap group Steady Mobbin. Steady Mobbin was signed to no limit records and had some tight albums but Steady Mobbin has been released from P! Bavgate has now started Black Mafia Records his independant major rap label with artists such as, Buck Haven, Crooked Eyez, Nephew, Philly 45, Spud, Ghost Rider, Black Mafia Family, and the Young Gunz. Bavgate's solo album the Last Banger is on Black Mafia Records and it features artists such as, Guce, Snoop Dogg, Rappin 4 Tay, Suga Free, Outlawz, Crooked Eyez, 504 Riders, Black Mafia Fam, Philly 45, Delinquints, Spud, Slim Bubba, Missippi, Pooh Salse, Lil Holly, Chance A Million, Buck Haven, and Nephew, Some of my favorite tracks are, Westside Story, Imposter, Youngsta, Why, It's A War Going On, Ryder Shit, Fuck A Bitch, Untouchable, Where the weed at, and a couple of others. Steady Mobbin also have a new album out called Crime Buddies off of Cold Cash Records, The album is tight and it features, Outlawz, Black Mafia Fam, Guce, Nate Dogg, Messy Marv, 504 Riders, Delinquints, Butch Cassidy, and Philly 45, The Young Gunz also have an album out called World War the album is on Black Mafia Records. Bavgate and Guce supposed to come out with some shit called Watch Out For That Car! I cant wait for that shit! Bavgate and Steady Mobbin some Bay Area Rap Stars!

Aug 8, 2002
Young Gunz aka Dirty White and Filthy Gator are tight rappers but the album was a dissapointment to me. It had a couple of cool tracks like the ones with Mob Figgaz, Outlawz, and Bavgate. Check out the movie Murda Show, Young Gunz along with Bavgate are in it. Also check out the song named Larger Then Life off of the Gamblaz album that song features Young Gunz, Gamblaz, Guce, and B-Legit. It's Hella Hard!