Battlefield 1943

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
DICE announced the 4th Pacific location ?Coral Sea? with Air Superiority Game Mode will be unlocked for players once they collectively reached 43 Million kills on the initial three maps, Wake Island, Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima.* When the game is ready to download and play, each platform will begin the quest to reach the 43 million kill goal this summer! Coral Sea features the new game mode ?Air Superiority? which takes pilots to the sky for and unmatched online aerial battle like never before seen!* Get ready to put your pilot skills to the test and prove yourself an Ace of the Pacific!

THE BATTLE PLANHere are the details for the battle plan:* the goal to accumulate 43 million kills will begin for Battlefield 1943. The more time you spend putting lead in the bodies of your sworn enemies, the quicker everyone will be able to play Coral Sea. To keep track of the progress keep visiting the website to view the real time kill counter per platform of how you and your fellow soldiers are progressing towards the goal of 43 Million.Coral Sea is the ultimate online multiplayer dog fighting map ever released! With two aircraft carriers supplying your team with all the F4U*and Zero fighters you?ll need as your conquest to control the skies and make your place in history as an Ace Pilot of Battlefield 1943. Use the volcanic island terrain to your advantage and flank your enemies or weave in and out of the low arches to avoid enemy fire. Stay with your wingman, practice the Thach Weave, and soon you?ll dominate the skies of the Pacific! The choice is yours once you?ve helped achieve the 43,000,000 kills.

XBOX360
4,009,421 kills so far

PS3
2,404,517 kills so far
Damn were almost up to 7mil already? xbox 360 was at 114,000ish when i hopped online earlier today haha.. Man i cant wait for the dog fights on coral reef.. I love how low to the ground you can get in this game, when i dive bomb people my planes seriously feet from touchin down.

May 19, 2005
part of me likes this game,and another part hates it.the guns are fuckin jankey as shit,you thought cod waw was bad,these guns are as effective as water pistols

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
part of me likes this game,and another part hates it.the guns are fuckin jankey as shit,you thought cod waw was bad,these guns are as effective as water pistols
The guns are all perfect imo! They all even eachother out.. The infantry takes out snipers and vehicles, the rifleman takes out infantry, and the snipers take out the rifleman.. I was playing as infantry at first and layin waste to people and vehicles but i'd get smoked everytime i came up against a rifleman.. So then i started useing the sniper to take out the rifleman but then tha infantry started takein me out.. So now i stick with the rifleman he seems to be the medium in the game.. You jus' gotta make sure you run away from vehicles heh

and man i'am all into callin in air strikes now.. shits hella fun.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
if you go to battlefield1943.com they have a running tally on kills.

i feel sorry for ps3 players, its going to take them forever to get to 43 million

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i actually like how the smg's arent overpowered. nothing worse than getting dumped on by a smg halfway across the map making your rifle obsolete. thats why i hated WAW. in battlefield they force you to use the gun how it should be used

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005

i feel sorry for ps3 players, its going to take them forever to get to 43 million
the 43 million is over all platforms so even if its like 40 million on the 360 and 3 million on the ps3 the extra map will still unlock

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
oh cause it was over 43 million when i was one last night and it didnt unlonck. probably have to wait until the next update or something

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com

Does the "my soldier" thing work for you on battlefield1943.com? It keeps saying "access denied" and they said it was gonna be down for a few days lol.. I'd really like to check out my stats too.. I'am one of those people that really enjoy checkin out which weapon i use most, how many headshots i got, ect..

Anyways, i'am in love with this game.. I havent picked up Red Faction since i downloaded this.. It just brings me back to my old Battlefield days on the p/c..

And yeah, I too am glad that the infantry gun isn't overpowered.. I also like how you got only a few shots to pop off with it until you gotta reload, that way theres no spray and pray.. But i'am all about the rifleman, i can pop heads from hella far away usein 'em.. I sorta wish there was some unlock system, but i can see why they didn't add one and for this game it actually might work better that there isnt.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Its only $15.. if you liked BattleField on the p/c or bad company then its worth pickin up.. If all you do is play COD4 and Halo 3 all day and arn't willin to give a new game a try then don't buy it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
the 43 million is over all platforms so even if its like 40 million on the 360 and 3 million on the ps3 the extra map will still unlock
are you sure? now i am confused. its well over 45 million now combined and on the monday update ticker they didnt say anything about it. all it said was XBOX 360 is at 31 million. says nothing about combined

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
are you sure? now i am confused. its well over 45 million now combined and on the monday update ticker they didnt say anything about it. all it said was XBOX 360 is at 31 million. says nothing about combined
i must have read some wrong information then

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah i cant fuckin wait to get in 'em dog fights.. I'am pretty good at the plane now i jus end up stalling when i'am in dog fights sometimes and i when i lose sight of the land/ocean i know i'am fucked lol

how do u parachute out of the plane? i see people doin it all the time but i cant figure out how.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Is the Coral Reef air suppority only? I was playin some regular matches today and it never hit Coral Reef.. I havent given the air suppority a try yet either, but i was gettin down on some dog fights in the regular matches.. I'am gettin pretty bad ass with the airplanes jus like i was at bad company with the helicopter..

I got like 20 kills usein the anti-air guns earlier.. Rackin up points takein down airplanes and the air drops.

What's y'alls favorite map? Mine'd have to be Wake Island.. That shit reminds me so much of of battlefield 1942.

May 21, 2008
this game sounds pretty dope. for $15 its a good deal. ive never played the other battlefield games but after watching gameplay on youtube it looks pretty fun. only thing that gets me a little hesitant about the game is that the tanks will dominate the game like in COD.