""BATTLE THREAD""

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I see a lot of talent on this board so i thought this should be good.
We could start different battles like graffiti/words or characters, vector type shit, photos or whatever the fuck you want.
for example:

Graffiti:
word: Siccness
time: 2 weeks
colors: black&white
pc: allowed

so people start drawing and post their shit in the thread and at the end we make a poll and the siccness can vote who won.

what yall think? a little competition always makes me creative.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
IM IN.......

HERES MY CONTEST FOR PHOTOGRAPHY...

URBAN
NO PEOPLE
1 WEEK
UP TO 3 SHOTS TO TELL A STORY.....
WHOS DOWN?
AND LADY WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UP WITH ME IN THE CITY ONE WEEKEND AND GO SHOOT THE CITY?I WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE PICS WITH...AND ALSO WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO A COLAB FOR A SHOWING?

Jan 31, 2006
nastynia said:
IM IN.......

HERES MY CONTEST FOR PHOTOGRAPHY...

URBAN
NO PEOPLE
1 WEEK
UP TO 3 SHOTS TO TELL A STORY.....
WHOS DOWN?
AND LADY WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UP WITH ME IN THE CITY ONE WEEKEND AND GO SHOOT THE CITY?I WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE PICS WITH...AND ALSO WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO A COLAB FOR A SHOWING?
i would love to see those pics.. both of ya got great skills...

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
You know im down, just let me know when - and i'd love to collab on a showing...Im having a photo exhibit on the 12th at Gallery One in the embarcadero at 7pm - let me know if you want to come thru -

I like this contest idea, ill be definately contributing

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
LadyTragik said:
You know im down, just let me know when - and i'd love to collab on a showing...Im having a photo exhibit on the 12th at Gallery One in the embarcadero at 7pm - let me know if you want to come thru -

I like this contest idea, ill be definately contributing
what time is it?and also how much is it to get in?hit me back