Battle Graphic...Peep it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
I battle this cat name White Rabbit on graphik forumz with this one.Though I lost.I take pride in this..Their was a mention of me having the car stretched out too far..I shoulda jus liquified it...Anywayz,Check it out..I use a lot of stock photos,layer modes and filters with this one.................

Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
Any suggestions for this one

I'm currently workin on MR.TUPAC here...I'm at a stanstill on what else should I add.That ever happen to you guys.You're never decided on whether you should keep at it or leave it alone.I do believe in the analogy KISS (Keep it simple stupid).But sometimes I jus get stuck on a graphic.Am I the only one....

Apr 25, 2002
1st ones pretty tight but the car looks kinda shitty cuz of the streatch and blur...not feelin the pac one, that $ background gotta go and usin the same pic flipped is kinda overdoin it...

Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
If I loose the $B-Ground and worked on it.Would that graphic have potential in your opinion.Lemme know what you see that'll make it better.................................Does it have any potential or should I jus throw it away..(I do do that ya know).

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
My 2cents.........

the 2pac one is too "bling bling", thats not 2pac u feel, he's thuggish, durty, gritty, & grimey......not $$$'s and diamonds.........on a side note, the $ sign is clean, nice chrome look.......just not on a 2pac graphic......dont throw it a way, work on it........lose tha b/g and the images on the sides.........keep tha oval, gold background (use tha same texture, but change tha gold color to maybe a dark green, red, or blue)

the first one is a nice look.........the car is too stretched & distorted.....but it has potential........

Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
Thanks for the feedback fellaz..B/4 I came in hea.I was workin on it...This is one of my fukked wayz.I'm always undecided with my graphix......I'm jus gonna work on it.Your feedbacks have been implemented..............1
Here's a basic revision....