battle challenge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2005
stay rippin when im reppin nothing but evil...
509 victims now stay tuned for the anonymous sequal...
lethal acid will leak through ribs insinerate lungs...
speak one fake word in my direction, eyece will slice tongues...
509 slashes after 509 tokes of hashish
509 puncture wounds in bastards, 509 buried caskets...
pull blades from the stash as they dash
across throats like mariuce green tilt ya head back feel the whiplash...
roll thru ya area code ya reppin, and y'll get the bed wettin...
soaking ya blood in the matress during the beheading...
another nick berg to the list of those who cross borders...
become participants in phrozen dungeons as the likwid boss slaughters
follow orders, kneel, scream if you think it could help you...
execution is dealt to, scalped too, broadcasted live for world wide veiw...
as they see the fake repping the five zero nine will not survive
these jesters join the firing line spines combined, praying i'll miss in 3 seconds time...

Sep 13, 2004
im bacc up in this bitch, you know its about that certain time,
to "shoot yur sister", and prove i can beat you on the drop of a "dime"(dime as in "got dimes.com)
so battle me and youll quickly see you aint no match for me prick,
cause you wouldn’t “cum hard” if the whole world was “on yur dick”,
you got some "color full" shit, but like "eminem" you cant back it, (m&ms are colorfull)
ill light "elton john on fire", but still prove your the "flaming faggot",
so give yur "fingers some rest", do them "hand jobs with yur mouth",
so you aint seein no “grand canyon” when u “headed down south”,(pussy and or the shit in AZ)
just be happy i didnt use a condom 10 years ago you see,
cause if i did that, yur punk ass wouldnt be here to battle me,
so next time someone asks, "whos yur daddy", think hard what u gonna say,
disrespect me and get popped like that one dude, marvin gaye,

haha, i typed that all quick like, ill be back in a few hours so lets see some votes by then, good verse lyckwid

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
stay rippin when im reppin nothing but evil...
509 victims now stay tuned for the anonymous sequal...
lethal acid will leak through ribs insinerate lungs...
speak one fake word in my direction, eyece will slice tongues...
509 slashes after 509 tokes of hashish
509 puncture wounds in bastards, 509 buried caskets...
eeww!!

pull blades from the stash as they dash
across throats like mariuce green tilt ya head back feel the whiplash...
roll thru ya area code ya reppin, and y'll get the bed wettin...
soaking ya blood in the matress during the beheading...
that ripgut sty-lee!!

509-you have some good stuff, but if you feel the need to put explanations after your metaphors, DON'T do it....the metaphor should be self explanitory...smell me?

good job y'all

peace.

Sep 13, 2004
oh ok thats cool, he gets the vote cause i explained myself, i totally understand, its just i got to some boards and the people are stupid as fucc so i lose cause i didnt explain, and i lose here cause i did, shit, fucc rap battles, text aint shit, im done with this bullshit

Jul 19, 2005
man i know what ya mean 509... i dun been through that shit.... fuck what peoples think yo do you... good battle... bout time votes rolled in... peeps dun slept on this thread all good tho... the big tourny is whats craccing and shit... 1000

Aug 2, 2005
reppin_the_509 said:
oh ok thats cool, he gets the vote cause i explained myself, i totally understand, its just i got to some boards and the people are stupid as fucc so i lose cause i didnt explain, and i lose here cause i did, shit, fucc rap battles, text aint shit, im done with this bullshit
Don't take it so hard, that's what battling is all about! You win some, you lose some and you get some constructive criticism. Being new to the rap game, I appreciate the fact that you explained yourself, because I sometimes need an explaination...especially being a women...we love to analyze things and find out every detail, but I just didn't think that any rap/music artist should have explain thier lyrics..unless questioned. Don't stop battling...mane!!

Sep 13, 2004
yea this battle shit is pointless, other people explain themselves and no one says shit, fuck this, someone start a fuccin topical battle tourny and im in but as for this stupid bullshit, you people dont know how to judge shit, so i aint even gonna waist my time with it, since i been here i have lost for flow, which who the fuck cares the point is to diss the other guy, i have lost for explaining myself, which im still tryin to figure out, i have lost because i use 1 sylable rhymes, which again, if i diss the piss out the other guy, who the fuck cares, there is nothing i get scored on in every battle, you guys are like them political cats, you make shit up and run with it, so fuck battling, if i win (which i dont becuase of all the bullshit you people come up with) it gets me no where, if i loose it gets me no where, it just frustrates me and pisses me off so im done, im just gonna work on topical shit, shit that actually matters and ima hit up the studio and get some shit on wax, fuck battles