Batista new contract? MMA deal is dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Although it has yet to be confirmed, it is being rumored by various sources that WWE has offered Dave Batista a new contract with the company. No word yet if he’ll sign or if he already has.

The 42-year-old quit wrestling in mid-2010 and shortly afterward said he was interested in transitioning into MMA. After months of ongoing negotiations though, Batista told TMZ that talks with Strikeforce came to a close shortly after UFC parent company Zuffa bought Strikeforce.

Oct 3, 2006
yeah hes a typical steroid freak thinking he can actually be a threat in the octagon just cause he gots muscles...that dude is a fuckin clown, i hope they job his ass to mason ryan lol

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they should keep batista a heel after his super heel I quit speech the last tie we saw him

Nov 14, 2002
I was looking forward to watching him get his face punched in after years of being the big bouncer guy.

I could do without him at this point.

Aug 24, 2003
i heard he couldnt cut it and quit cause he was a baby

i dont even watch wrestling anymore but i still wouldnt want to see him come back to the WWE and get put back on top

that shit is gay. i think the undertaker punched him in the face once cause he thought he was so awesome with all of the ridiculous uncalled for respect he got so early on. they should humble him a bit, have HHH kick his ass, demolish him in a hell in the cell or something, make him pay some dues

Feb 8, 2003
i heard he couldnt cut it and quit cause he was a baby

i dont even watch wrestling anymore but i still wouldnt want to see him come back to the WWE and get put back on top

that shit is gay. i think the undertaker punched him in the face once cause he thought he was so awesome with all of the ridiculous uncalled for respect he got so early on. they should humble him a bit, have HHH kick his ass, demolish him in a hell in the cell or something, make him pay some dues
naw him and taker never had no beef they good friends

Nov 24, 2003
The Animal is coming back but, didn't someone post up a recent picture where he has lost alot of muscle right? I guess he can always roid out before he returns.
yeah looks like he lost a lot muscle but he looks in good shape anyway

if he wanted make it in MMA i don't think he was hitting Subway 5 days of the week