Basketball Video Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2004
*A homies this is sacking916 little bro*
I was wondering if any of you B-ball players can help me out. I was watching TV (ESPN) and I seen this advertisement for this video about a B-ball player from prison. He was dunking on foos jumping over cars and during other crazy shit. Most of the compossed footage was from a prison environment. I am really interested in this video and would like to order it, but I have yet to see another advertisement and all my google searches haven't been sucessful for the basket ball documentary. So, I was wondering if you homies might have the knowledge to assist me.

Apr 1, 2002
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/movie/pid/6750273/a/Hooked.htm

HOOKED follows the tragic story of Demetrius "Hook" Mitchell, who grew up in Oakland, California, playing basketball with his childhood friends Gary Payton of the Los Angeles Lakers and Jason Kidd of the New Jersey Nets. Though he lived in an environment riddled with drugs and crime, 5-feet-9 Hook became a legend on the playground through his prowess on the court and stunts such as jumping over a Volkswagen or slam dunking the ball. Still, he was unable to resist the lure of drugs and crime, and found himself in prison after trying to rob a video store with a water gun while under the influence of drugs. Mitchell is still known as one of the greatest basketball players never to make it to the NBA.

May 10, 2002
A couple years ago when he was playin Pro Am in Frisco I watched this cat shake a dude at the top of the key and then proceed to take off from the dotted line and BOP on the remainder of the team. It was ridiculous how easy he made it look