Bart Toughman? Is it still going down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
You know what... ..I'm still unpackin my shit (just moved)...I found a e-mail about the car tapes you were sellin..I never sent off the cash 4 it....i'll send it off tomorrow...sorry about that.....

-T.A.

I'll also look 4 the fight tape...I also got a tape where I fucked up hella bad on stage with moonshine bandits -lol-...My worst moment so far...If anyone wants a copy...just ask...and ask boozas permission....

May 1, 2002
T.A.GUERRERO said:
You know what... ..I'm still unpackin my shit (just moved)...I found a e-mail about the car tapes you were sellin..I never sent off the cash 4 it....i'll send it off tomorrow...sorry about that.....

-T.A.

I'll also look 4 the fight tape...I also got a tape where I fucked up hella bad on stage with moonshine bandits -lol-...My worst moment so far...If anyone wants a copy...just ask...and ask boozas permission....
we can just trade my tapes for your tape. e-mail me.

May 1, 2002
i know a secluded ass empty field in the oakland hills that nobody EVER goes to. we could get down this weekend or the week end after that. so is this gonna be gloves on or gloves off? i think somebody should bring 2 pairs of gloves so that people have the choice.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Doxx- If i don't shave my legs that day, you lose! IM my bro and get my new house number.

Shea- yeah, i sold it to Stevie Dee from the Crest, not PSD, but the producer Stevie.