(BART)Siccness Contest: Round 1 Listen and vote

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which artist's song/talent was the best from this group

• Artist A: Higher Records (What They Wanna do About us)

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Artist B: Dj Doe ( We Gon Make it)

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Artist C: Syde Act (I Got the Bay Shook)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Artist D: Money Hungry (Shitty Situations)

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cuzzo

Sicc OG
Apr 16, 2003
Here it is. Round 1

All the boastin and woofin' is out the window. We gon' see what these cats on Siccness can do. Who is puttin it down and who not.
Much respect to the artist who put their music where their mouth is. Also, all 4 have their song available for download.
What are you voting on... who has the best talent, which song overall just impresses you the most.

Group A: Higher Records, Dj Doe, Syde Akt, Money Hungry

You might not recognize their "siccness names". Just go off their music.

Listen to the 4 songs at:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/siccnesscontestsongsmusic.htm

comments welcome

Jul 20, 2002
I was feeling SHitty Situations the most. I did not feel the mixtape joint at all and the others were medicore.

I voted for Money Hungry.

edit: He did have me shook though, *shaking my head, no, no, no*

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm the type of rapper you feel, or you don't feel... I don't get much " I kinda like it" either its " its the Shit" or "its shit"

i'm more on a hiphop tip at times... so depends on what type of shit you feel...

Sav_Scorcese said:
edit: He did have me shook though, *shaking my head, no, no, no*
Its all good...

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
I voted for higher records the lyrics were way simple but the beat and mix and subject matter made up for it

the money hungry track had lyrics but i did'nt like the beat to old school bay style for me

dj doe had great ryhthm but the beat was not up to par with his raps cuss he got skills

and the mixtape track was poorly record

i did'nt even know mixtape tracks were allowed but
good shit to all y'all you guys did your thug thang

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ahhh yea... i'm about to go Double Wood with this next album

I can't wait to have my dreams crushed, and be so deprest that i'ma swan dive off goldan gate...

peace =)

Apr 16, 2003
HIGHERRECORDS said:
right on for the vote and feed back.the only question i have is isnt it supposed to be solo artist tracks?regardless its all good.just curious.

Money Hungry is MustyNutz
Higher Records is they self
Syde Akt is NJailUMyHoe
Dj Doe is his self (papertrail)

MustyNutz, which one is you on that song. it was supposed to be solo so you could tell who got the most talent. To me Doe got the most talent. He the only one that makes me say 'that nigga got flows'. Period. So I voted that way

Higher records shit I downloaded and got it in the deck right now, so that tells you how I feel about his shit. I just think Doe got more talent. But that Higher Records IS in the trunk.

last thing, people can vote for Money Hungry even if it has more than 1 rapper. maybe they were just feelin that song. dont trip. As long as people listen to at least a verse from each song... they vote whatever the hell they wont.

Apr 16, 2003
almost forgot.

@ Sav its a 4 day poll. over sometime on Monday. I thinkthe weekend is when most people fuck wit siccness anyway so all these votes right now is mostly they homies. you'll see on the weekend what is it

Group B will have they shit ready to go and we'll vote on it startin Tuesday.

Aug 26, 2002
the last cat was who grabbed my attention most.....................

@Cuzzo: u realize my music is a group???? It ain't me either rapping. but they who I do business with and push

www.soundclick.com/bands/lyrikalwarfareus.htm
use War Games, it was produced by Memphis legend DJ Squeeky

Apr 16, 2003
jesse james said:
the last cat was who grabbed my attention most.....................

@Cuzzo: u realize my music is a group???? It ain't me either rapping. but they who I do business with and push
yeah, it's cool.

Does anybody know which one of the Money Hungry rappers is Mustynutz?