BART Opinion of A-wax- 65 Gs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

rate A-wax 65 Gs on a 0-7 scale?

Votes: 6 30.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 5 25.0%

Votes: 3 15.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
a-wax is passionate about his music which sometimes leads him to gettin into big arguments, for the most part i agree with alot he says just sometimes not how it comes across. the album is definitely worth pickin up i gave it a solid 5.. because i gotta give the man room to improve and grow. again i feel the cd is worth purchasing and overall i think awax is a coo cat who's for the most part misunderstood

Apr 25, 2002
i gave it a 4...i play it occasionally in my car, it took a while for me to like it...i think its decent but not the best...i felt some of the beats were not on top with the vocals...and for some reason some of the beats sounded tweaked from another artists album...

Apr 25, 2002
for real to me i think this is the best cd of 02 and probably 01 since ive got it, its been in my deck for the most part... ill take it out for a second but end up just poppin that mutha fucka back in...

im feelin the fuck outta this cd so many slumps ta me its crazy... i think anyone who hasent heard it should buy it...

fo sho a 7 on this scale..

T

thug_proppa

best album? ayight its what ever. this shit was cool ill give it a 3 thought savages times was better. i wasnt feelin the flow on most the tracks to slow and jacka like. its cool to listen to some times. the reson i give it a 3 is cause some of the tracks ive heard wax do blow me away and none did that on this cd.

Apr 25, 2002
fo real im usually hella critical of flows when people change them up or what not but i think the change of his flow has only improved on 65 g'z so many classics on that shit... dome shots, up the road, u real... shit i could go on for dayz i think the little change it did to his flows makes the meaning of them more real...

but to each is own... on my watch i would have anyone grabbin this shit up though....

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
The stores don't have it where I'm at, at the moment(El Paso,TX), but when I get back to Bellingham I'ma peep to see if they got it there or not(I responded to your post Wax on Bayside Dist.-"B-Dozen", requestin that he ship a couple copies up to Bellingham's fye), if not I'll have to get it from you Wax.

Apr 25, 2002
L.M.A.O.!!!!!SOME MARK MUTHAFUCKA TOOK THA TIME TO SOMEHOW BLOCK ME FRUM BEIN ABLE TO VOTE ON THIS THREAD!DAMN.....YOU COULDA BLOCKT THA A-WAX HATE KLUB FUM VOTIN TO N EVENED IT OUT.....I MEAN...IS IT A 7 OR A 0?LOL

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
A-WAX said:
L.M.A.O.!!!!!SOME MARK MUTHAFUCKA TOOK THA TIME TO SOMEHOW BLOCK ME FRUM BEIN ABLE TO VOTE ON THIS THREAD!DAMN.....YOU COULDA BLOCKT THA A-WAX HATE KLUB FUM VOTIN TO N EVENED IT OUT.....I MEAN...IS IT A 7 OR A 0?LOL

No ONE BLOCKED YOU CUZ EVERYTIME I GO TO VOTE FOR A POLL IT SAYS THAT. I DONT KNOW WHY.

May 10, 2002
A-Wax...what's crackin mayn?? I was at the Long Beach V.I.P today and saw your flyer over there...I don't know if you came down here to Southern Cal or not but it's good to see you hustlin down here. Keep that up!....Oh, and I didn't see your CD there. Grant Theft