BART/91SICCNESS RELEASE PARTY----- ITS OFFICIAL!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

2sick

I want to perform. Deep East Oakland will be in the house, unless
I have to go to New York. Well , I hope to see EA in the house, so we can handle it once and for all. I got my East Side San Jose Nortes and Alum Rock Gangstas who are keeping their eye open for some white half Filipino Union City fake Crip busta.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
THAT REMINDS ME, THEIR IS HEAVY SECURITY SET FOR THE EVENT, SO IF ANYONE BRINGS ANY TROUBLE, LEAVE IT AT HOME OR IN THE PARKING LOT DOWN THE STREET, CUZZ I AINT EVEN PLAYIN, THIS FINDA BE A NICE COOL ASS TIME FOR PEOPLE TO NETWORK AND HERE WHO'S REALLY ON THE RISE IN THE RAP GAME!!!

MARK7: WHATS YA EMAIL ADDY SO WE CAN HOLLA?? OR JUST EMAIL ME, THANKS

[email protected]

2sick

That hoe EA better not even appear or else its going be on. Even if we have to take that shit to the Parking Lot.

Hey Young Moe I need a beat. Make one for me Nigga.

Live from Deep East Oakland 2Sick Reg from the "O"

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
What up Jim - Yeah it sounds good but if you want the 18 and ^ crowd to come and support I have a solution. Just hit me up when you get this message. I have the plug on a club downtown SJ that can hold up to 1500 folks and has good lighting and sound. I don't know what you have worked out for the Usual but holla @ ya boy and maybe we can do something for the younguns.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
shit you know i will be attending this with a performance, along with the PHOTO DOCTOR CREW for the network!

TACTOUT get at me cuzzin, i tried to call you last night, but kept getting the machine......a believe MISTA CANE got at you already about the situation.....so holla cuzz we still down!