BARS AWARDS WINNERS ( from Booyowski)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2006
www.barsawards.com
Here ya go

1. Artist of the year = E-40
2. Song of the year = E-40 , tell me when to go
2a. Song/ year / feature of the year = Keak da sneak, tell me when to go
3. Video of the year = E-40 , tell me when to go
4. Album of the year = E-40 , my ghetto report card
5. Group of the year = Federation
6.Hip Hop artist = Del
7. Hip Hop Group = Hieroglyphics
8.Underground Artist of the year= Jacka
9. New Artist = Big Rich
10 . Best Collaboration = Bullys 3 Guce & Messy
11. Producer of the year = Rick Rock
12. Radio personality of the year = Mistah Fab
13. Dj of the year= rick lee
14. Mixtape DJ= rick lee
15. Latin artist of the year = Jimmy Roses
16. Female Artist = Marvaless
17. R+B = Keshia Cole

Achievment awards

Hall of fame
1. Mac Dre
2. Tupac
3. Cougnut
4. MC Hammer
5. TooShort
6. 4-Tay
7. Digital Underground
and being the biggest in their region
WITH ONE OF THE BAY AREAS GREATEST ALBUMS EVER = SAN QUINN
WINS THE 1ST EVER FRISCO GIANT AWARD
ALSO AWARDED A FRISCO GIANT AWARD ( with over 12 albums in 2 1/2 years) MESSY MARV.
SO 2006 BOSS OF THE BAY aka FRISCO GIANTS AWARD goes to
The Mighty San Quinn and Messy Marv.
with over 13 years and quality music and leadership

2006 Boss of the Bay aka Frisco Giants Awards = San Quinn + Messy Marv
ghost ride awards = j.diggs and tone loc
bay area icon = the click (05 AWARD)
2006 ICON AWARD 4 A GROUP = LUNIZ
THE GO HARD AWARD = GOLDIE GOLD
Directors award =Eddie Kash ( for sound design and engineering)
FILM MAKERS AWARD = KEVIN EPPS

FOr more info buy the bars 2 dvd in stores in may 07

But for now go get the 1st annual BARS AWARDS 1 DVD , amoeba , rasputins, creative music, virgin , amazon.com etc go get it !!!!!

Feb 24, 2006
Achievment awards

Hall of fame
1. Mac Dre
2. Tupac
3. Cougnut
4. MC Hammer
5. TooShort
6. 4-Tay
7. Digital Underground

no mr cee in that line up u fuckin serious , mr cee shit on that hole line up!

4. Album of the year = E-40 , my ghetto report car
how people vote ? i been in the bay 26 years of my life never once i come across a voten card? these "bars awards" are not whats real in the bay

Jan 31, 2006
RIP HITMAN said:
Achievment awards

Hall of fame
1. Mac Dre
2. Tupac
3. Cougnut
4. MC Hammer
5. TooShort
6. 4-Tay
7. Digital Underground

no mr cee in that line up u fuckin serious , mr cee shit on that hole line up!

4. Album of the year = E-40 , my ghetto report car
how people vote ? i been in the bay 26 years of my life never once i come across a voten card? these "bars awards" are not whats real in the bay

Mr. Cee is better than that "hole" line up? OK buddy. Whatever you are on, give me some, cause that shit is f*cking your head up.

Secondly, barsawards.com had online voting. Obviously you didnt look that hard. And its about as real in the bay as anything will ever be as far as awards go

Feb 24, 2006
u need to check up on your bay history see who was runnin things in 90s half that line up had no name when mr cee was here he the first real bay nigga with a deal . im not taken away from dre , cougnut but no one in the bay fuckin with mr cee when he was here and 90% on now still cant fuck with um and he earned him a bay area legend , icon ect.. award fuck what u think thats whats real! if real means anything anymore out here!

and not everyone that listens rap comes online most the votes is like 18 and under!

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
RIP HITMAN said:
u need to check up on your bay history see who was runnin things in 90s half that line up had no name when mr cee was here he the first real bay nigga with a deal . im not taken away from dre , cougnut but no one in the bay fuckin with mr cee when he was here and 90% on now still cant fuck with um and he earned him a bay area legend , icon ect.. award fuck what u think thats whats real! if real means anything anymore out here!

and not everyone that listens rap comes online most the votes is like 18 and under!

TOO $HORT PAVE THE WAY BRUH BRUH:dead:

AND I SWEAR NIGGAZ NEVER HERD THAT BAD INFLUANCE ALBUM ON THIS BOARD OR THE CELL BLOCK COMPS NIGGAZ IZ TRIPPING LOL

Aug 6, 2006
ERIC_JUNIOR said:
why would big von be heated? I mean, its just a BARS Award. It's not like he never won one before.
Yea, but the B.A.R.S awards is the biggest outlet the Bay Area has as far as recognition and Von prolly won some shit 100 years ago but he's a dinosaur now. How the hell you gonna down play the significance of that? What did you win bruh? Are you even important to anyone?

Feb 24, 2006
too short and hammer both sold millions u new cats think it all about money , money dont make you , look at what hammer had to do to himself to sale that much too short had to jump states he himself has said he aint never in his career since he made real money put a oakland rapper on bay area about quality music !!!

May 22, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
Yea, but the B.A.R.S awards is the biggest outlet the Bay Area has as far as recognition and Von prolly won some shit 100 years ago but he's a dinosaur now. How the hell you gonna down play the significance of that? What did you win bruh? Are you even important to anyone?
he's #2 on von's top 8 (http://www.myspace.com/bigvon106). i wonder if that means they're official now.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
6.Hip Hop artist = Del
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. they really must like the 3 features he did all year

again...what the fuck. they didnt even release an album yet they beat out people like zion i and blackalicious. hiero is the default answer for anything hip hop in the bay and its stupid

16. Female Artist = Marvales
did i miss something? did she drop an album this year?

Feb 28, 2006
allbaymindstien said:
Here ya go

3. Video of the year = E-40 , tell me when to go
8.Underground Artist of the year= Jacka
9. New Artist = Big Rich
10 . Best Collaboration = Bullys 3 Guce & Messy
17. R+B = Keshia Cole
ill agree on these.

disappointed that THE TEAM didnt get groupOTY. i also thought Big Von shouldve wont radioOTY since he had an official show since the get go.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
big rich aint a new artist, and lol at the announcer telling lil coner he was the latin artist of the year at the BARS but it actually being jimmy roses. hahaha. coner is sick tho.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
STICK-N-MOVE said:
ill agree on these.

disappointed that THE TEAM didnt get groupOTY. i also thought Big Von shouldve wont radioOTY since he had an official show since the get go.
please justify the hiero pick for me if you agree with it...they didnt even drop an album

Nov 20, 2005
Jake said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. they really must like the 3 features he did all year

again...what the fuck. they didnt even release an album yet they beat out people like zion i and blackalicious. hiero is the default answer for anything hip hop in the bay and its stupid

did i miss something? did she drop an album this year?
i have to cosign with this guy. i been hollerin since the get that marvaless shouldnt have been on the ballot period. also zion i been makin more noise this past year than heiro. but hey, what do we know. :hurt:

~k.