BARS AWARDS 2 Tickets on sale NOW !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
man the people choice part is to allow the artists to get there names out there, to get a chance to get recognized. THAT was all pre voting, nominating
and also a chance to see which artists are tryin to push themselves , it shows their drive. Bars Awards 3 should be next summer. The ones doin the most will be the one getting nominated and the best of the best will win. Simple
performances by E-40, San Quinn, Federation , Turf Talk, Hoodstarz, Messy Marv , Guce , Big Rich , Jacka , And few more surprise performances also the 1st ever bay area Rap Hall of Fame !!!!!!!!!

Jan 15, 2006
allbaymindstien said:
man the people choice part is to allow the artists to get there names out there, to get a chance to get recognized. THAT was all pre voting, nominating
and also a chance to see which artists are tryin to push themselves , it shows their drive. Bars Awards 3 should be next summer. The ones doin the most will be the one getting nominated and the best of the best will win. Simple
performances by E-40, San Quinn, Federation , Turf Talk, Hoodstarz, Messy Marv , Guce , Big Rich , Jacka , And few more surprise performances also the 1st ever bay area Rap Hall of Fame !!!!!!!!!
Yuk aint performing ?

Mar 28, 2005
allbaymindstien said:
Yukmouth is not performing ? I mean if he is going to be there y'all might aswell have him perform

May 20, 2005
I gotta put my opinion up on this!

First off i am not affiliated to any gang! I HAVE heard of Davina and of Big Oso Lok and i think some of there shit is tight and some im not feelin! But i feel tha same way about alot of major artists too. Im not feelin alot of there shit!

And about them takin Davina out from tha nominees.. if that really happened, then whoever decided that is FUCKED! I dont think they realized that one of the driving forces not only in the BAY but in Northern california as a whole is Chicanos, and taking one of northern californias favorite artists off the ballot is BULL SHIT to tha fullest! And you can see it everywhere, Chicanos support the HYPHY MOVEMENT! and as i can see it, there is like only one or too REAL Latino artists in the show at all! (Lil Coner being one of them)!

And I think tha latin award shouldnt have artists like BAby Bash! Whens the last time you saw him supportin the BAY? He aint never posted on the siccness! I aint never seen him promoting at a car show or showin love to any BAY or NORHTERN CALIFORNIA artists, so y put him on the ballot? Y not Big Tone or other artists that have talent and are supportin the BAY and Northern California?

But no doubt the show is gonna be crazy but how you gonna have a BAY awards show, and not show love to ALL bay area artists, and if anyone was blacklisted, that proves my point to the fullest! Im not askin for 10,000 awards, just some love to the Bay artists that are really makin waves!

In my opinion this is just another example of how Latin artists dont get showed the same love as everyone else! I guess you have to have dreads and a yellow bus T-Shirt to get showed love in the bay now.....

Jul 13, 2005
DaviNa wuz beatiNg out everyoNe oN the best female everyoNe kNowz it
Marvaless wuz comiNg real, real close but lets be hoNest shes beeN griNdiNg
but iN 2006 whut has she put out. ANd Miss Dre i kNow shes a New artist comiNg up with Stack-A-Dolla but she hasN't released any solo album yet. No disrespect to all these females but come oN keep it real homie JeNro, Lolo Swift, Malika, Budda Mack, Mystic, Marvaless. None of those females released
anything this year better thaN DaviNa's solo album. And to these fools throwiNg B.A.R.S awards shit mufuckaz are from the bay aNd they doNt kNow who she is you mufuckaz are lookiNg like some jack asses keep it solid

Nov 27, 2002
im not taking sides because i feel this or any awards aint no big deal,just like when mtv went to ice t's house an his grammy was all broke up and he said this what i think of the grammy's haha.
But I think people just wanna be answered on why davina was takin off if she was in the lead or had a high vote count?

hey , if there wasnt a female and latin category ,theres a good chance there wouldnt be any of those artists nominated whatsoever.

The oportunity is here now . A artist like E-40 has never been nominated for artist of the year. Bars Awards is a first for E-40 , too-short , Keak, Yuk , etc.
anyone else . get in line , because these artists are the ones who have been puttin it down for 10, 15 and 20 plus years. So Lets Give it up to our bay legends and go from there.

May 20, 2005
I agree... They been puttin it down and they deserve major respect!

But there is also alot of artists out of the bay that move alot of units and didnt get nominated for anyhting! Like WOODIE for example.... He moves alot of units in the bay and is considered a major factor! But no loe from bars. and if they want to say they never heard of him just look at his Forum on the Siccness and you will understand! He has the most people at one time out of all the record labels!

But like i said i aint hatin and i wish the best to all the artists that did get nominated! MUCH LOVE!

Jul 17, 2004
Bonekrusher408 said:
THERE JUST HATIN ON LATINO RAPPERS BUT WTF BABY BITCH IS NOMINATED THAT PIECE OF SHITS FROM TEXAS, I KNOW HES FROM VALLEJO BUT LIKE HOMEBOY UP THERE SAID HE DONT SHOW LOVE TO THE BAY
Did you watch Treal TV 2?

Anyways, Big Oso Locc and Aaron Carter are at about the same level on my rappers list. And who is Davina?

I hella wanna go...all the people doin it the biggest are nominated, so as long as they don't take someone I've heard of out of the running at the last minute it's cool.

Aug 8, 2003
kyhompb said:
so as long as they don't take someone I've heard of out of the running at the last minute it's cool.
ok.. im glad u admit that people WHO DID have their fav artists taken out have a reason to be upset.. i dont know why foolz are acting all surprised that there are this many people dissapointed with this.. like i said earlier, they didnt only burn the artists, but the fans that voted for them.. sooo expect to hear them voice their opinion..