Barry Zito

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2005
^^^yup. schmidt's very inconsistent. still wouldnt mind having him though. oh well. i dont think he'll ever go back to his cy young year. at least the giants have a pitcher who won the cy young unlike schmidt

Jan 4, 2003
Zito as a Giant so far has been dissapointing.. yes its only 2 games for him but he def. aint livin up to the hype of the big bucks $ so far.. A's are still doin pretty well w/o him as far as the pitching is goin

Dec 9, 2005
A little dissapointing...but I'm still behind him ( No Homo ) Its way early and theres a lot of baseball to play left...

Oct 20, 2003
He's a better pitcher than he's shown but i cant afford to wait on him to get his shit together, so i dropped him on my fantasy team and added Ted Lilly, who i think will have a better season (this year)

Apr 25, 2002
Barry has never had good Aprils. Give him a shot.

As for you Dodger watchers, give it up. You come in the 3rd, you leave in the 7th, you always have brand new shirts on to look nice and pretty at your once a year appearence to a baseball game, and you cant name four players on your whole team. Worry about that for a while while we get our shit together and then we'll all have something to talk about.

Jan 18, 2006
ZITO IS AVERAGE AT BEST, HE REALLY ONLY HAD ONE GREAT YEAR. IF YOU PUT THAT MUCH MONEY ON A PITCHER THEY BETTER BE AN ACE, ZITO MIGHT POSSIBLY BE GONE BY THE END OF THE SEASON.

Sep 12, 2002
discuss650 said:
at least we're not stuck with brett tomko.. and soon schmidt's bitch ass will get injured and miss games. His pitches already lost speed.
schmidt got hurt today. if zito is are worst pitcher this year the pitching will be good shape.

Dec 4, 2005
herm96 said:
schmidt got hurt today. if zito is are worst pitcher this year the pitching will be good shape.
shit. if russ ortiz pitches like he did during his first stint with the giants the pitching will be in good shape. a former ace in the 5th spot of the rotation. as long as lowry is consistent this rotation should be pretty solid