Barry effing Ballgame goes yard for the 700th time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Bring on all haters, tricks, marks, simps, mark ass tricks, trick ass marks, yotches, bootches, botches,batches, biatches, broke-branded-breezies, skamps, tramps, saps, skips, skops, and skallywags............."You can hate me now!" -Barry Bonds

May 29, 2002
J Pusha said:
Bring on all haters, tricks, marks, simps, mark ass tricks, trick ass marks, yotches, bootches, botches,batches, biatches, broke-branded-breezies, skamps, tramps, saps, skips, skops, and skallywags............."You can hate me now!" -Barry Bonds
damn, you pretty much covered them all. I was at the game and the electricity was ridiculous. it was like a playoff game

Jun 24, 2004
and a further note, member when they were in the championship? A reporter asked him how important is this to? He said, very important, if i can get a ring my career will be complete

NOT once did he say something like i want to bring the title to san fran or anything team related, hes a selfish prick who doesnt care about his teammates, he only cares about his stats.