BARRY BONDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2003
LiuKang9mm said:
WHEN HE STARTED IN PITTS HE WAS LIKE 185 AND NOW HE'S LIKE 245 I HOPE IT ISN'T TRUE THAT HE USED STERIODS CAUSE HE'S THE BEST PLAYER IN THE MLB AND GIANTS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN CALI FUCK THE ANGELS AND A'S AND PADRES :dead:

If you don't believe that closet fag Fairy Bonds cycled steroids then neither has McGwire or Canseco. Best in the majors? Please, A-ROD is the best in the majors and younger too and if he stays healthy, guaranteed will shatter all of Fairy's records. One more thing, how can the Giants be the best team in Cali when they haven't won ONE fucking world series? Give props where they're due kid. OAKLAND has and always will have the best team in the Bay and in Cali. Oakland owns Frisco in the baseball world. Don't hate cuz the Pimpin ass A's have brought 4 world series wins to the Bay while the Giants have done nothing. Fuck the loser-ass Giants. It's all about the A's!!!!!!!!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
LOL YOU GUYS JUST HATE HIM CUZ HE AINT ON YOUR TEAM...... IF HE WAS THEN YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE HIM.....

HES THE BEST PLAYER THIS GENERATION FOR SURE......

HOW MANY OTHER PLAYERS CAN CHANGE AWHOLE GAME???? DOES A-ROD MAKE THE OTHER TEAM CONSINTRATE ON HIM AND MAKE THERE GAME PLAN AROUND HIM?????

THE A'S MIGHTVE BEEN BETTER IN THE PAST BUT IN THE 90'S THE GIANTS ARE BETTER THEN THE A'S........ AND NO THE A'S ARENT PIMPIN EITHER........

Jun 9, 2003
us.news2.yimg.com
IM GLAD I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALI AND ALL HAYSTACK REALLY DID WAS CALL BARRY GAY DISS HIS STATS DISS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BACK UP AND A'S ARE IDIOTS KOTSAY SUCKS ASS AND HOPEFULLY MCGWUIRE IS GOING IN AS A CARD CAUSE WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO GO IN AS AN ATHLETIC THATS ALMOST AS BAD AS A RAIDER!! CARFISH HUNTER BOY!!!

May 29, 2002
they say he is 245 but he is listed at 230 I think. I just saw him in person and he really dont look THAT big.

but anyone who knows anything about weight lifting, knows that with a good trainer and hard work(which he has) you can pretty easily put on that much weight. especially at that age. it is not like he did it all in one off season. he has been slowly getting bigger each year ever since he came into the league.

maybe he has been using steroids, but it is just as likely that he hasnt ever touched them. he already adimitted to using supplements and creatine. those alone help a lot.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
bayGIANTS said:
they say he is 245 but he is listed at 230 I think. I just saw him in person and he really dont look THAT big.

you can pretty easily put on that much weight. especially at that age.

He put on weight,but it's muscle weight.He is a steroid freak,and his records will all have this little thing next to them..

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
bayGIANTS said:
it is not like he did it all in one off season. he has been slowly getting bigger each year ever since he came into the league.
YEA YOU GUYS ACT LIKE HE WAS 150 LAST WEEK AND NOW HES 240 THIS WEEK..........

ALL YOU CAN DO AT THIS POINT IS ASSUME AND GUESS.......

AND HATE HIM ALL YOU WANT BUT THATS NOT GOING TO STOP HIM FROM HE DOES........

Apr 17, 2003
LiuKang9mm said:
IM GLAD I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALI AND ALL HAYSTACK REALLY DID WAS CALL BARRY GAY DISS HIS STATS DISS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BACK UP AND A'S ARE IDIOTS KOTSAY SUCKS ASS AND HOPEFULLY MCGWUIRE IS GOING IN AS A CARD CAUSE WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO GO IN AS AN ATHLETIC THATS ALMOST AS BAD AS A RAIDER!! CARFISH HUNTER BOY!!!

The Giants have NEVER won ANYTHING so how can they be better than the A's? I don't even have to mention the SWEEP of 89', were you even alive in 89? Barry's stats? Who gives a fuck? Does he have a ring? NO! And since he's probably gonna retire very soon with the weak ass Giants, he ain't EVER gonna get one. And who gives a fuck about McGwire? I don't give a fuck if he goes in as an MVP from the Negro Leagues. All that bullshit is irrelevant. Bottom line: The A's have been in the Bay 10 years LESS than the Giants, yet the A's are the FIRST and ONLY team to bring the Bay Area a world series, FOUR to be exact. While the Giants have brought NOTHING. WHO the hell would wanna go in as a pussy SF Giant when they haven't accomplished ANYTHING? The Athletics franchise has 9 world series wins and countless division titles and pennants and several legendary players. Only the Yankees have more than the A's. The Giants have never even been in the same category as the A's. Learn some fuckin baseball history and then come talk to me kid. One more thing, you can clown the Raiders all you want, I don't like them.

Apr 17, 2003
Quick said:
LOL YOU GUYS JUST HATE HIM CUZ HE AINT ON YOUR TEAM...... IF HE WAS THEN YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE HIM.....

HES THE BEST PLAYER THIS GENERATION FOR SURE......

HOW MANY OTHER PLAYERS CAN CHANGE AWHOLE GAME???? DOES A-ROD MAKE THE OTHER TEAM CONSINTRATE ON HIM AND MAKE THERE GAME PLAN AROUND HIM?????

THE A'S MIGHTVE BEEN BETTER IN THE PAST BUT IN THE 90'S THE GIANTS ARE BETTER THEN THE A'S........ AND NO THE A'S ARENT PIMPIN EITHER........
I'll give Fairy his props, but if you don't think that A-ROD will pass up all of that fool's stats, then you're trippin'. Do I have to mention Ken Griffey Jr? If that fool would've stayed healthy, GUARANTEED he would've destroyed Fairy. Bonds woud've been tryin to catch up to him. And if you don't think so, then you don't know baseball. Oh, and the A's have consistently been greater than the Giants, what the hell are you talkin about? The 90's???? Please kid, the A's were in the 90 world series. Where were the Giants? NO WHERE! The Giants have NEVER won a world series, PERIOD. There's nothing more to say. And until they can do what the A's have done, they'll continue to be in Oakland's shadow. Bottom line: Giants got to the Bay 10 yeare BEFORE the A's, but who brought the Bay FOUR world series wins? That's right, the OAKLAND ATHLETICS. What have the Giants done???? That's right, NOTHING. You should come to the Oakland Coliseum and see how a trophy case looks with trophies in it. There's nothing more to argue about.

Apr 17, 2003
bayGIANTS said:

but anyone who knows anything about weight lifting, knows that with a good trainer and hard work(which he has) you can pretty easily put on that much weight. especially at that age. it is not like he did it all in one off season. he has been slowly getting bigger each year ever since he came into the league.

maybe he has been using steroids, but it is just as likely that he hasnt ever touched them. he already adimitted to using supplements and creatine. those alone help a lot.

Yeah right. I DO know about weight training. I've been doin it since high school. A skinny little runt like Bonds used to be CANNOT put on that much muscle without cycling steroids. Creatine and Andro and Protein and Amino acids and all the other bullshit GNC and American Health products don't give you THAT much muscle. That's a crock of shit. I'd bet my life that if they test that faggot year-round, he WILL fail. They can test all fuckin season-long, that won't do shit. All these steroid freaks gotta do is do a cycle of steroids and then cycle it out of their system during the off-season. I don't give a fuck what anyone tries to tell me. That shit AIN'T natural. Why do you think he's testifying in the BALCO trial? Don't you know that Bond's own personal trainer is one of the two MAIN suspects that are being targeted and charged with the designer steroid? It's a well known fact. He'll most likely be granted immunity if he testifies for the prosecutor. And what's funny is that all those steroids he's taken haven't done shit to help him get a world series ring.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Its funny how the Midgets fans say he put on his weight by weught training!! And yall say we hate him cause he aint on our team, well A-Rod aint on our teams either but we all know he is better than Bonds!! Get over it A-Rod is naturall and he is better period!! Sorry Bonds fans but like Bammer said there will be this next to his records......* GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
He is going to have a * by his name because people who don't like him think he's on steroids? Okay, I'll keep an eye out for the asterisk.

Jun 9, 2003
us.news2.yimg.com
alright lets breakdown the stats.
barry was third in average while a-rod was 42nd!!! wow a-rod is a killer watch out!!
Alright Alex had 47 HRs and Barry had 45, but we all barry would have killed him if he didn't have 148 walks! A-rod had 87.
Barry had 58 strikeouts and A-rod had....126? HOLY SMOKES!!! CLINT EASTWOOD JUST SHOT OFF A FEW ROUNDS CAUSE I SEE HOLY SMOKES!!!!
Barry had 390 At Bats and A-rod had 607 like my man said earlier a-rod aint shit cause he cant change the game like barry can a-rod cant bring fear to the other teams pitcher like barry, BARRY MVP 2004 2005 2006 and maybe more?? :chinese:

Sep 13, 2002
all the people sayin a-rod are better need to sit the fuck down after what dude above just said.

hate him thatsd fine but he shits on a-rod's over paid ass.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Hay$tack$avage said:
I'll give Fairy his props, but if you don't think that A-ROD will pass up all of that fool's stats, then you're trippin'.
NO I DONT THINK THAT HE WILL...... HE'S A GREAT PLAYER BUT NOT BETTER THEN BONDS.....

Do I have to mention Ken Griffey Jr? If that fool would've stayed healthy, GUARANTEED he would've destroyed Fairy. Bonds woud've been tryin to catch up to him.
IF......DONT MAKE THINGS UP... REALITY IS..... HES NOT HEALTHY AND HE'S NOT BETTER THEN BONDS......PLAY ALL THE WHAT IF GAMES THAT YOU WANT.........

And if you don't think so, then you don't know baseball.
SO BY SAYING THAT BONDS IS BETTER THEN A-ROD AND IF GRIFFEY WAS HEALTHY....... I DONT KNOW BASEBALL, NICE TRY........

Oh, and the A's have consistently been greater than the Giants, what the hell are you talkin about? The 90's???? Please kid, the A's were in the 90 world series.
THE GIANTS WERE IN THE 89 WORLD SERIES.......... THEY WERE IN THE 2001 WORLD SERIES........ THE A'S WERE IN THE 1990 ONE.....THEY WON BUT YOUR NOT MAKING MUCH SENSE ON CONSISTENCEY......THE A'S HAVE ONLY BEEN A GOOD TEAM FOR THE LATER PART OF THE 90S-EARLY 00S........

Where were the Giants? NO WHERE!
IN 89 IN THE WORLD SERIES......... WHERE WERE THE A'S IN 2001????

The Giants have NEVER won a world series, PERIOD. There's nothing more to say.
LIVE IN THE PAST...... YES THE GIANTS NEVER WON.....WILL THAT MAKE UR DREAMS BETTER..... BUT WE'RE HERE TODAY...... SO FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON.......WHO EILL BE BETTER...... SORRY KID THE GIANTS........

And until they can do what the A's have done, they'll continue to be in Oakland's shadow.
LIVING IN THE A'S SHADOW........ PLEASE......THEY NEVER HAVE AND THEY NEVER WILL...... THE BAY AREA TEAM IS AND WILL BE THE GIANTS.........

Bottom line: Giants got to the Bay 10 yeare BEFORE the A's, but who brought the Bay FOUR world series wins? That's right, the OAKLAND ATHLETICS. What have the Giants done???? That's right, NOTHING.
WHAT HAVE THE GIANTS DONE FOR THE BAY???? THEY GOT IF NOT THE BEST ONE OF THE BEST BALLPARKS IN THE LEAGUE....... AND ARENT THE A'S BEEN RUMORED TO MOVE......... DONT SPEAK ON WHOS DONE WHAT FOR THE BAY.........

You should come to the Oakland Coliseum and see how a trophy case looks with trophies in it. There's nothing more to argue about.
GOOD FOR THE A'S.........