Barry Bonds being investigated for steriod use

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
You guys hear about this yet? Hella athletes are being investigated for some big ass steriod conspiricy where some health supplement company created a type of steriod that was undetectable in tests. Supposedly there are hella people in sports who have been connected with this steriod and are under investigation, including Barry Bonds, they searched his home and everything. They even investigating this track and field star Kelli White who I used to go to school with.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
FINALLY Fuck!! That bitch is easily on roids!! hahahha!! Hopefully the truth comes out now!! GOT EM!!!

May 13, 2002
yea but it looks like sosa stoppd a while ago....u can tell

how many hrs did he have this year ? compared to last few seasons

lmao bonds is finally bustd...u know he been takin someshit

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ How isnt Bonds involved? What, his trainer is the one taking the steroids? I dont think so. His trainer is the one adminstering them to him. We'll just have to wait and see what the investigation says.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahha!! Lok at Tone Dog The 2-4 gettin mad about his hero gettin busted for steroids!! Great post yall!! hahah!! GOT EM!!

May 8, 2002
D-Menace said:

thats because he had a horrible first half. i think it was 8 homers. but after the AS break he was back on pace to hit about 50 homers. i think he finished in the high 30's.

May 4, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
^^^ How isnt Bonds involved? What, his trainer is the one taking the steroids? I dont think so. His trainer is the one adminstering them to him. We'll just have to wait and see what the investigation says.
Yeah you're right. I shouldn't have said he wasn't involved cause he is, but as a witness. The 40 athletes were all subpoenad to be witnesses in the case, and Barry was one of them. They're not going after the athletes in this case. They're going after the distributors.

May 14, 2003
D-Menace said:

lmao bonds is finally bustd...u know he been takin someshit
IT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH HIS HOMERUNS, IF YOU PAID ATTENTION THE REASON WHY SOSA HAD MORE HOMERUNS LAST YEAR COMPARED TO THIS YEAR IS BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT HE WAS USING A CORKED BAT THE COMPANY MADE FOR HIM.

Mar 18, 2003
Your all just mad that Bonds has been contributing year after year to the loss of your favorite team. Don't hate the man because he's one of the greatest players to grace the game, and until his ass has been found guilty, you can't say a damn thing for sure.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
The loss of who?? U act like Bonds won a ring or sumthin!! Hahahah!! He will never win a ring homie!! GOT EM!!!