Bar Rescue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
One day, I will own and run my own bar.......

This show is amazing. Really makes you think about the places you drink at or hang out at. Exposes the biggest problems with running bars/night clubs. Seems to me that if in the right location and managed properly, a bar/night club is a huge money maker.

This show is hands down awesome. And it has gotten better because now they are doing night clubs black owned, with black staff (mostly women)......and let's be honest......it's just more entertaining when black people are on reality tv shows.

Jun 24, 2005
Yeah this show is really good. It's hard to believe the health department hasn't shut down some of these places. A few of them have been revolting.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THEY DID ONE ON A BAR ME AND BOYS FREQUENT...

IT WAS CALLED EXTREMES...THEY RENAMED IT SECOND BASE...

STILL HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE THOUGH

Sep 15, 2009
THEY DID ONE ON A BAR ME AND BOYS FREQUENT...

IT WAS CALLED EXTREMES...THEY RENAMED IT SECOND BASE...

STILL HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE THOUGH
LMFAOOOO I got kicked out of that bar for being blacked out drunk and grabbing a girl's ass. I used to go there on occasion but I preferred The Pump Room across the street because it was raunchier. After softball games 4-5 years back, I would go every Thursday

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LMFAOOOO I got kicked out of that bar for being blacked out drunk and grabbing a girl's ass. I used to go there on occasion but I preferred The Pump Room across the street because it was raunchier. After softball games 4-5 years back, I would go every Thursday
HAHAHA YEAH YOU KNOWING...PUMP ROOM IS COOL ON SUNDAY NIGHTS TOO

Jul 25, 2007
Yup. That show is good. Dam those workers up in that club Aura in Florida are thick as fuck. LOL at the part where a fight broke out and someone yelling "He gotta gun!" during the interview. BPS

Also those fucking weirdos up in that Pirate bar. WPS