Bar B Que

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Nor Cal Family Cremates Mom, Keeps Benefits

Authorities say relatives of a deceased Tehama County woman cremated her remains on a makeshift barbecue and continued collecting her retirement checks.

Ramona Allmond's daughter and grandson were arrested Sunday on suspicion of embezzlement, elder abuse and other charges.

Tehama sheriff's Capt. Paul Hosler says the 84-year-old Allmond likely had died of natural causes. He says her daughter, 50-year-old Kathleen Allmond, and her grandson, 30-year-old Tony Ray, left the body on her bedroom floor for a week before cremating the remains in their backyard fire pit.

Detectives say the daughter also fashioned a two-inch piece of her mother's skull into a necklace.

They say they kept collecting her monthly retirement checks amounting to more than $25,000 since she died in December.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol for a week tho..what were mutha fuckas doin steppin over her and shit

fashion a rug over her like she not there

i mean bodies apparently rot pretty quickly in room tempature, or so they say.

lol at even picking up a week old dead body..you better get to that as soon as you get all the blood out

Nov 1, 2005
lol for a week tho..what were mutha fuckas doin steppin over her and shit

fashion a rug over her like she not there

i mean bodies apparently rot pretty quickly in room tempature, or so they say.

lol at even picking up a week old dead body..you better get to that as soon as you get all the blood out
this shit reminds me of that one dude who made a glass coffee table with his dead wife in it.