Bar-B-Que Marinades (Chaka Sauce)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
my homie introduced me to Chaka Sauce like 3 years ago and i can't go back to the generic bbq marinade. This is a local dude(chaka) that has his own restaurant in Manteca by the name of "MMM...Come And Get It" or some shit like that. But he also has his own marinade sauce by the name of Chaka Sauce and its a fuckin great product. I use it to marinade chicken and steak and i also use it as a substitute for ketchup on my hamburgers. Try it as marinade first and then add it like a condament on your food if you want.

Anyways i know there's other bar-b-q sauces and/or marinades out there that i havn't discovered yet and i was wonderin if yall can list some good products out there that are great for bbqs. Or maybe you have your own recipe of marinating chicken, beef, and/or pork and would like to share it with the rest of the siccness community......

Dec 29, 2005
ZigZagBurna said:
my homie introduced me to Chaka Sauce like 3 years ago and i can't go back to the generic bbq marinade. This is a local dude(chaka) that has his own restaurant in Manteca by the name of "MMM...Come And Get It" or some shit like that. But he also has his own marinade sauce by the name of Chaka Sauce and its a fuckin great product. I use it to marinade chicken and steak and i also use it as a substitute for ketchup on my hamburgers. Try it as marinade first and then add it like a condament on your food if you want.

Anyways i know there's other bar-b-q sauces and/or marinades out there that i havn't discovered yet and i was wonderin if yall can list some good products out there that are great for bbqs. Or maybe you have your own recipe of marinating chicken, beef, and/or pork and would like to share it with the rest of the siccness community......
LOL...Chaka is my uncle. That marinade is a marinade from Guam. We make that shit at my house.

Dec 11, 2002
Tycoonin said:
LOL...Chaka is my uncle. That marinade is a marinade from Guam. We make that shit at my house.

Whats in it..?

My mom used to make her own 'BBQ' sauce/marinade... and she made it with anything of red color in the fridge.... lol.. swear.. ketchup, raspberry jam, BBQ sauce, Catalina salad dressing- it was always a variation.... and it was BOMB... :lick:

Dec 29, 2005
It got like soy sauce, vinager, garlic, onions, pepper, if you want some chili crushed chili for kick not sure what elseThat pretty much the basics but then you can add other shit to change up the flavor a bit

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Tycoonin said:
no shit, what a coincedence! Your uncle's a cool guy, i met him once and he hooked it up w/ the chicken rice bowl. The chicken was really tender and had so much flavor to it.

Jan 28, 2005
Tycoonin said:
It got like soy sauce, vinager, garlic, onions, pepper, if you want some chili crushed chili for kick not sure what elseThat pretty much the basics but then you can add other shit to change up the flavor a bit
That's finadeni huh? I lived in Guam for 2 years and I found out how to make it. I love that stuff.

Sep 16, 2002
had to digg this up out the archives.... tycoonin u chamorro? im half mayn from sunnyvale, u know rocky? maybe thats ur brother for all i know... anyway finadeni on hit! so is keliguin

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
There is a salad dressing by Kraft that is Roasted Red Pepper Italian with parmesan. On a whim last week, I marinated some pork chops in it, and then grilled them on my Foreman. They were BY FAR the best chops I have ever had.

Apr 25, 2002
GOD bless Chaka marinade. I got put up on game awhile back and nothing hits my grill unless its been marinated with Chaka. Its kind of expensive but the finished product is WOAH...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I always mix soy sauce, italian dressing, and A1 sauce together. (With chicken sometimes i substitute BBQ for A1). Add some spices and you're done.