BANGING OUTA NORTHERN CALI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
this is hella funny

when i went to mexico where my moms from and every where i looked there was 13 writings every where. i was like what the fuck. and i would see heads wearing 13 shirts. it was really pissing me off...lol. so me and my cusin stold some spray paint from my aint and we tagged up "loco northe side" , "xiv", "x4", and "S.S.F" my mom found about it and she knew it was me and was saying if the caught me taging the scraps would beat my ass but i was whatever.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
^ so he was puttin in work alone or did he start a temporary

chapter of his gang down here?
nah, hell nah he didnt start a chapter. They sent him to his birthfather's house, with his cousin, and he did what he had to do feel me.

Aug 21, 2002
IS THERE SCRAPS THAT ARE BORN OUTTA NORTHERN CALI AND JUST BANG SUR CUZ THEY TRYING TO BE AFFILIATED WIT SOMETHING, OR ARE MOST OF THESE FOOS STRAIT FROM SOUTHER CALI? JUS WONDERING ON THIS SHIT, CUZ ITS HARD TO THINK THAT ALL FOOS THESE MIGRATED DOWN HERE AND JUS CLICKED UP..

Aug 17, 2002
"WHATZ UP WITH THEZE WANNA BE $URENOZ CLAIMING 1* THINKING WEARING BLUE IN NORTHERN CALI'Z COO THIZ AINT NO AMERICAM ME MOVIE FOO WE AINT GOT NO REAL $CRAPZ IN NORTHERN CAL JU$T $UM $EE THRU MI$GUIDED MI$FITZ THAT COULDNT HANG WITH REAL NORTHERN NIGGAZ $O THEY $TARTED WEARING BLUE TO FIT IN!"- JU$T THOUGHT ID PO$T THAT