bangin on wax III done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
i read at w.c.r.y.d.a.z (lololol siccness is filtering that site) that Bangin on wax III is done...g-len & redrum will be in there from the old crew....what y'all think about this? personlly i think it'll suck...they just better leave it alone as it is...i mean it just won't feel the same anymore without the old crew (b-brazy, lil hawk, big freeze, bg scarface e.t.c.)...so what's y'all opinion about this shiet ? peace...

Oct 26, 2005
Don_Carlo said:
i read at w.c.r.y.d.a.z (lololol siccness is filtering that site) that Bangin on wax III is done...g-len & redrum will be in there from the old crew....what y'all think about this? personlly i think it'll suck...they just better leave it alone as it is...i mean it just won't feel the same anymore without the old crew (b-brazy, lil hawk, big freeze, bg scarface e.t.c.)...so what's y'all opinion about this shiet ? peace...
I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A BANGIN' ON WAX "NORTE VS SUR" SO WE CAN TEAR THE BUSTER'S ASSHOLE ON WAX TAMBIEN ... LOL

Oct 26, 2005
N0rthernW4rrior said:
WOW....THAT WUZ REAL GAY. I MEAN I KNEW YOU SOUTHERNERZ LIKE GUY ASS, BUT DAMN, SO EXPLICIT! JUST REAVELIN' YOUR GAYNESS LIKE THAT.

LMAO YUP WATCH YOUR ASS BOY OR I MIGHT BEND YOU OVER AND MAKE YOU MY BITCH!! LOL

Oct 26, 2005
saladbowlking said:
^^GAY GANGSTER, THAT AINT COOL ! ONLY IN THE SOUTH!

GAY? YOUR MOMMA SURE DONT THINK SO..LOL AND I WOULDNT TALK LIVING NEAR THE BAY AREA KNOWN FOR THEYRE "GAY PRIDE"
WHAT ELSE CAN WE EXPECT FROM A BUSTER THAT LIVES IN A SMALL ASS DIRT TOWN WHERE THEY AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO BUT CRUISE NORTH MAIN UP AND DOWN ALL DAY .. LAME

May 1, 2003
When the first ones came out. They were cool. Regardless of what they spoke on. They became classics. Rightly so, because they were tight. I think to come out with another "Bangin on Wax" right now is irresponsible , and stupid. I feel it's cool to rep where you from and all but when you start callin out sets and usin derogatory terms to describe your rival, that aint doing nothing but throwing gasoline on very small spark right now. Just my two cents.

Oct 26, 2005
Doberman said:
When the first ones came out. They were cool. Regardless of what they spoke on. They became classics. Rightly so, because they were tight. I think to come out with another "Bangin on Wax" right now is irresponsible , and stupid. I feel it's cool to rep where you from and all but when you start callin out sets and usin derogatory terms to describe your rival, that aint doing nothing but throwing gasoline on very small spark right now. Just my two cents.
1.Gansta Talk (Bloods and Crips) - 3:10
2.Bangin’ on Wax [Duet: Bloods and Crips] - 3:47
3.Shuda Beena B-Dog - 4:42
4.C-Sick - 4:09
5.Rip a Crab in Half - 4:00
6.Piru Love - 6:11
7.No Way Out - 3:59
8.I Killed Ya Dead Homies - 3:33
9.C-K Ride - 4:15
10.Crippin’ Ain’t Easy - 5:19
11.Crazy Lil’ Nigga - 0:17
12.Another Slob Bites the Dust - 3:49
13.Crip, Crip, Crip - 4:50
14.Puttin’ in Work - 5:26
15.Steady Dippin’ - 4:23
16.Mackin’ to Slob Bitches - 4:47
17.K’s Up - 4:01
18.Bro Dahwood - Transmigrator of the Soul - 0:43

REMEMBER THE STEADY DIPPIN VIDEO? THAT SHIT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES OR PIRU LOVE ON THAT COMPUTER LOVE BEAT THAT WAS GANGSTA.

May 1, 2003
Like I said....."CLASSIC"....but what's your point. That was then....this is NOW! In my opinion there aint no way anyone can top what them niggaz did on the 1st two. The only thing they may get accomplished is getting some young homie amped up while he sittin at home on his moms computer, and creating a new generation of wanna-bees and net-bangers.

Oct 26, 2005
Doberman said:
Like I said....."CLASSIC"....but what's your point. That was then....this is NOW! In my opinion there aint no way anyone can top what them niggaz did on the 1st two. The only thing they may get accomplished is getting some young homie amped up while he sittin at home on his moms computer, and creating a new generation of wanna-bees and net-bangers.
THATS TRUE PLUS THE STYLE HAS CHANGED EVERYBODY AND THEYRE MOMMA RAPPIN LIKE THE GAME NOW I MEAN ITS COO AND ALL BUT FOOZ AINT BANGIN' LIKE THEY WAS BACK IN 90 TO 94 I WAS BANGING IN '93 SO I STILL GOT INTO THE REAL BANGIN BEFORE IT DIED OUT IN LIKE 94 OR 95 NOW L.A. ITS ALL CLEAN COMPARED TO BACK THEN.. NOW EVEN OUTSIDERS CAN COME AND CHILL ON STREET CORNERS THINKING THEY HARD AND GO BACK TO THERE HOME TOWN AND SAY L.A. AINT SHIT.. "L.A. AINT HARD LIKE THEY SAID" WELL MUTHAFUCKA CUZ EVERYBODY IS KICKING IT NOW.. COMPARED TO BACK THEN ITS PRETTY MUCH DEAD..THE STYLE THE MUSIC IT ALL CHANGED.. SHIT THIS MORNING ON MY WAY TO WORK I WAS BUMPIN' "JACKIN' FOR BEATS BY ICE CUBE" LOUD AS HELL AND YOUNGSTERS BE LOOKIN' AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY LOL BUT YEAH THEY COULD NEVER TOP THE FIRST 2 ALBUMS...OR THE NWA AND ICE CUBE SHIT KING T, THE LIKS, EAZY E, ABOVE THE LAW.

May 1, 2003
Yup, It's like tryna remake an Earth , Wind, and Fire record today. It aint gone sound right...even if some of the original group members are involved. I know you can't compare a Bangin on Wax cd to E,W & Fire.....just an analogy.

Oct 26, 2005
PLUS I DOUBT BET WOULD BUMP BANGING ON WAX VIDEOS LIKE THE BOX USED TO DO BACK IN THE DAYZ .. SHIT REMEMEBR THE ST.IDES COMMERCIALS? THE CYPRESS HILL ONE WAS TIGHT I WISH I COULD HAVE RECORDED ALL OF THEM I WANNA COLLECT THEM ALL THE KING TEE ONE ICE CUBE GOT SOME EAZY, MC EIHT, SHIT EVEN WUTANG GOT ONE

Mar 25, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:

GAY? YOUR MOMMA SURE DONT THINK SO..LOL AND I WOULDNT TALK LIVING NEAR THE BAY AREA KNOWN FOR THEYRE "GAY PRIDE"
WHAT ELSE CAN WE EXPECT FROM A BUSTER THAT LIVES IN A SMALL ASS DIRT TOWN WHERE THEY AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO BUT CRUISE NORTH MAIN UP AND DOWN ALL DAY .. LAME
FIRST COMMENT WAS JUST CHILDISH! AND SECOND, I COULD LIVE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO A FAG THAT DONT MEAN SHIT, U GETTING YOUR JOLLIES OFF OF TEARING SOMEONES ASSHOLE IS JUST GAY AS FUK! U FUKIN SKRAMP!

Oct 26, 2005
saladbowlking said:
FIRST COMMENT WAS JUST CHILDISH! AND SECOND, I COULD LIVE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO A FAG THAT DONT MEAN SHIT, U GETTING YOUR JOLLIES OFF OF TEARING SOMEONES ASSHOLE IS JUST GAY AS FUK! U FUKIN SKRAMP!

WOW AND THIS IS SOME OF HIS "LIGHT NET-BANGING STUFF" LMAOO I COULD IMAGINE HIS HEAVY DUTY NET-BANGIN' MATERIAL LOL GET THE CHIP OFF YOUR SHOULDER FOO" U AINT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND A METAPHOR;met'-a-phor. from meta "beyond, over" and pherein "to carry" metaphora. translatio. translation, figure of transport. A comparison made by referring to one thing as another. ... by analogy, it is related to the figure metaphor since a metaphor is a kind of analogy LOL READ AND LEARN!

Mar 25, 2005
^^WHAT AN IDIOT ! WHETHER IT WAS A METAPHOR OR NOT, IT WAS A GAY REFERANCE! U STILL GOT ASSHOLES IN THE BACK OF UR MIND YOU FAG! JUST CAUSE YOU READ IT DOESNT MEAN YOU LEARNED IT, IBET YOU COULDNT TELL ME WHAT A METAPHOR IS A MONTH FROM NOW SKRAMPOLINA! LMAO!!

Oct 26, 2005
saladbowlking said:
^^WHAT AN IDIOT ! WHETHER IT WAS A METAPHOR OR NOT, IT WAS A GAY REFERANCE! U STILL GOT ASSHOLES IN THE BACK OF UR MIND YOU FAG! JUST CAUSE YOU READ IT DOESNT MEAN YOU LEARNED IT, IBET YOU COULDNT TELL ME WHAT A METAPHOR IS A MONTH FROM NOW SKRAMPOLINA! LMAO!!

LMAO@SKRAMPOLINA HAHAH WTF! VERY MATURE RESPONSE BY THE WAY ...DONT FEEL BAD CUZ A SUREñO IS SMARTER THAN YOU....WELL IMMA LOG OFF UNLIKE YOU I DO HAVE A LIFE.. TO RELEASE SOME OF THE ANGER BOTTLED UP INSIDE OF YOU.WHY DONT YOU GO WALK AROUND THE NORTHRIDGE MALL OR SOMETHING... ISNT THAT LIKE THE THING TO DO IN SALINAS?? OH AND KILL SCRAPS LOL YOU KILLAH YOU! LOL LOL

Aug 16, 2002
I'm coo off this Tramp! Whats the thing to do out there Fucc dudes in the ass cause thats what all you Tramps do in smell A huh? so go log off and watch American Me and wish you were on the other end of Puppet bitch!