Ball Hog Status!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Shots per game:

Kobe Bryant: 19.3
Michael Jordan: 22.9

To think one of the best scorers ever isnt going to "hog" the ball to some degree is just ignorant. This thread blows.
U still at this?? Comparing Ko-Me to Jordan is like comparing a Hyundai to a Lamborghini!! Just stop it. I am just glad I got to witness the greatest player of all time in Jordan, and getting to witness the 2nd greatest player of all time in LeBron! Got Em!!

Jan 12, 2006
U still at this?? Comparing Ko-Me to Jordan is like comparing a Hyundai to a Lamborghini!! Just stop it. I am just glad I got to witness the greatest player of all time in Jordan, and getting to witness the 2nd greatest player of all time in LeBron! Got Em!!
and witness the 3rd best ever in d rose!!! bwahahahahahah GTFOH SON!

Feb 12, 2008
You mean he has 4 rings and countless records playing B ball PHIL JACKSON'S way.

...and I thought Kobe dropped 81 points on the New York Knicks?

Not the Toronto Raptors.

Whoever made that Kobe loving picture sure is a fucking fool.

Keep in mind though, I'm not a Kobe hater. Just a realist.

Lebron James runs the Cavs.

Phil Jackson runs the Lakers.
With no Kobe Phil would be sitting on 6 rings and not even considered in the same breath as Red. How are you a realist when your facts is all fucked up?
My bad. He had that... 61? point game against New York then. Something like that, all in the same week I think it was.
For just a realist you sure like to think you know a lot about Kobe. Wrong again. Kobe had that 62 point game in three quarters about a week before and that was against Dallas. The New York game was like last year.
difference is michael jordan had no one to pass to hobe has players around him to give the ball up to
Let me get a eight off you cuz you obviously got that good shit.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
and witness the 3rd best ever in d rose!!! bwahahahahahah GTFOH SON!
Awe thanks for considering my folks as the 3rd best ever. Its appreciated. Not sure who I think is the 3rd best of all time. I would have to think about it, but Jordan & LeBron are clearly the best 2 players to ever play however! Got Em!!

Mar 12, 2010
phil has always had his go to guy whether it was jordan or kobe. phil has had the the two greatest basketball players of all time does that say something about phil or does that mean that phil is the luckiest S.O.B in the basketball world who knows but the guy gets with proven winners and takes it to the house and as far as jordan not having anyone around to support him you must be high. pippen, kerr, hell even rodman arguably one of the best defenders of all time but jordan didnt have anyone right all the great teams that have made multiple runs at championships had a core of guys that could out play anyone on the court why do you think boston finally bucked up and got garnett and allen. basketball isnt won by just one man on the court its won by a team but it is so much easier to win when you have the likes of bryant or jordan on your squad

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Don't even compare Jordan to Bryant, they should never even be mentioned together, Jordan made his team better and could play with anybody and adjust to a team game and knew every player on his teams strengths to use there ability to the fullest. Only other star player with him the whole way (6 Rings) was another unselfish type of player Pippen.

Bryant needed Shaq (one of the best centers to play the game) and Gasol/Bynum/Ariza not hating just facts.

Mar 12, 2010
Don't even compare Jordan to Bryant, they should never even be mentioned together, Jordan made his team better and could play with anybody and adjust to a team game and knew every player on his teams strengths to use there ability to the fullest. Only other star player with him the whole way (6 Rings) was another unselfish type of player Pippen.

Bryant needed Shaq (one of the best centers to play the game) and Gasol/Bynum/Ariza not hating just facts.
Jordan was just another high scoring guy not until they started putting pieces around him did he start winning championships its a team sport and like i said before it just becomes easier to win the championship with players like jordan and bryant people that can when they have to put the team on their back and win the game

Mar 12, 2010
The whole if thing is just bull shit if phil didnt have kobe and shaq or jordan and pippen he wouldnt have his rings well if red didnt have russel he wouldnt have won as many either. if is only two letters but is a huge word. the whole if your aunt had balls she would be your uncle

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Jordan was just another high scoring guy not until they started putting pieces around him did he start winning championships its a team sport and like i said before it just becomes easier to win the championship with players like jordan and bryant people that can when they have to put the team on their back and win the game
Jordan was just another high scoring guy? You a 90's baby right?

Bryant puts games on his back on purpose for the most part. He has options just wants to be the hero all the time.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002

Bynum and Ariza? Ariza did nothing different than lets say a Toni Kukoc....Jordan had plenty of good players along the way.....

Aug 9, 2002
Bynum and Ariza? Ariza did nothing different than lets say a Toni Kukoc....Jordan had plenty of good players along the way.....
YA DAMN RIGHT! U can never say that jordan didn't have a squad the years he won the rings. Nigga had pippin, paxson, kukoc, rodman, and a few other cats I can't name right now off the top. Shit even when jordan left the bulls pippen still put it down so yeah jordan did his thang.

But the 90s babies think kobe is the best cause that's all they know. Nigga JORDAN PAVED THE WAY FOR ALL THESE NIGGAS AND EVEN GOT HIS OWN EVERYTHING! Who got the shoe game on lock? Who had y'all lil snot nose niggas ditchin skool and gettin ya asses kicked for some schneakerz! NOT KOBE!!!!! Nigga had nike they name off the shoe! Gatorade and haynes drawls n shit! KOBE GETS SOCKED UP IN FIGHTS AND SNITCHES.

Mar 18, 2003

First, I didn't compare the two. Not because I believe they don't belong in the same breath, but because I was making a correlation with a great scorer and their tendancy to "hog the ball"; notwithstanding, I believe they are comparable players on many levels.

"Only other star player with him the whole way (6 Rings) was another unselfish type of player Pippen."

Have you ever heard of a player named Dennis Rodman?

Some of you guys in here appear to know something about Jordan and his championship years (apparently, only what you've heard), but it seems like very few of you actually watched it go down or at least did any research on it. When I hear shit like "Jordan never had anyone else to pass to" or "He only had Pippen on his team", it leads me to believe you guys are fans of his shoes, clothing, and by default him as a player.

"Bryant needed Shaq (one of the best centers to play the game) and Gasol/Bynum/Ariza not hating just facts."

Kobe needed another good player on his team to win a championship? You dont say. So did Michael Jordan and every other player on any team who ever won a title in the history of the NBA. Fact.

Further, I find it funny that your "factual" claims include players like Trevor Ariza. The guy played for two other teams and no one ever heard of him. He comes to play with Kobe and now hes good? Has it crossed your mind that Kobe made him the better player? Lastly, how is this hero doing with the 10th place Rockets? ;)

Jun 9, 2007
phil jackson is a good coach
I'd like to see Phil Jackson come to the Timberwolves and turn them into a champion within 3 years. Then I will truly believe he's one of the greatest coaches ever.

He never would, because he's a self-absorbed weirdo who will only coach a team that already has all (or most of) the pieces in place.