Ball Hog Status!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
First, I didn't compare the two. Not because I believe they don't belong in the same breath, but because I was making a correlation with a great scorer and their tendancy to "hog the ball"; notwithstanding, I believe they are comparable players on many levels.

Have you ever heard of a player named Dennis Rodman?
LMAO you are arguing for the sake of arguing, Rodman came with the bulls in the 95/96 season before that Jordan had already won 3 titles 91,92,93. After the 98 season where did Rodman go???? Rodman was a sav with Detroit but that was his early years. He always specialized in rebounding.

Kobe needed another good player on his team to win a championship? You dont say. So did Michael Jordan and every other player on any team who ever won a title in the history of the NBA. Fact.

Further, I find it funny that your "factual" claims include players like Trevor Ariza. The guy played for two other teams and no one ever heard of him. He comes to play with Kobe and now hes good? Has it crossed your mind that Kobe made him the better player? Lastly, how is this hero doing with the 10th place Rockets? ;)
Has it crossed your mind that Ariza found the void the lakers needed to win which was defense, he wasn't getting the ball passed to him so he stole it? Has it crossed your mind how old Ariza is and his career is just getting started? What about Lamar Odom, one of the most versatile players in the NBA. The point was Jordan knew how to use his players because he really knew their strengths he could adjust. Kobe needs players to adjust to him to play good. Why you think Kobe isn't talking shit to Gasol?

Mar 18, 2003
LMAO you are arguing for the sake of arguing
Only other star player with him the whole way (6 Rings) was another unselfish type of player Pippen.
Ethereal said:
Have you ever heard of a player named Dennis Rodman?
[QUOTE='[-KoRp$-]Rodman came with the bulls in the 95/96 season before that Jordan had already won 3 titles 91,92,93. [/QUOTE]

:confused::confused::confused:

Those two statements you made do not coincide with one another. I was responding to exactly what you said, and I did so adequately. You claimed ALL 6 YEARS he had only Pippen, then changed it to "Well he already had 3 rings" when Rodman came. So no, I am not arguing just to argue, you clearly are.

Dennis Rodman was not a high scoring player but he was a great rebounder and defensive player, both of which are essential to winning a championship.

[QUOTE='[-KoRp$-]Has it crossed your mind that Ariza found the void the lakers needed to win which was defense, he wasn't getting the ball passed to him so he stole it? Has it crossed your mind how old Ariza is and his career is just getting started? What about Lamar Odom, one of the most versatile players in the NBA. The point was Jordan knew how to use his players because he really knew their strengths he could adjust. Kobe needs players to adjust to him to play good. Why you think Kobe isn't talking shit to Gasol? [/QUOTE]

This paragraph is nothing short of a clusterfuck.

No one passes it to him so he steals it?

Lulz.

I'm more than willing to discuss sports with you (or anyone for that matter) but you must not abandon the use of logic and common sense.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'd like to see Phil Jackson come to the Timberwolves and turn them into a champion within 3 years. Then I will truly believe he's one of the greatest coaches ever.

He never would, because he's a self-absorbed weirdo who will only coach a team that already has all (or most of) the pieces in place.
translation=he's a fucking faggot

props to you

Mar 12, 2010
Jordan was just another high scoring guy? You a 90's baby right?

Bryant puts games on his back on purpose for the most part. He has options just wants to be the hero all the time.
90's baby i think not!!! i am a man in my 30 thats watched sports my whole life and am not saying that jordan wasnt the greatest basketball player ever but how many championships did jordan win before they started putting talent around him??? chicago was garbage and the only reason that people watched was because jordan could put ungodly amounts of points on the board the same as what kareem abdul-jabbar did with the bucks. these guys are valuable because they put butts in the seats, because who knows when they are going to go off.

the fact of the matter is when there is really great basketball being played there is usually two of the all time greats playing you had magic and bird in the 80's jordan didnt have any one person to really battle with and thats why he dominated the 90's and right now you have kobe and lebron two super stars that are destined to share the stage and are constantly trying to outshine each other and who do they compare those two guys too??? JORDAN!!!! I think kobe and lebron are alltime greats for their era just like jordan was an all-time great for his era as were magic and bird for theirs.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
People are fucking morons. Seriously. Jordan wasn't shit until they started putting peices around him. LOL @ that. Jordan was a dominant FORCE before they started putting peices around him; then, he became a dominant FORCE with a TEAM around him. People like to cry about Jordan and Kobe ''not winning shit without Pippen/Shaq"...who the fuck wins a championship on their own? Who has done that?

Seriously. Who the fuck has done that?

Magic? Look at that great team he had. Bird? Same scenerio.

More recently...Duncan? Look at the team he had...another superstar center and some great talent around him. Reminded me of the Bulls in their first 3 peat.

Pierce (lol). Pretty fucking strange that he DIDN'T WIN SHIT until Garnett and Allen were brought in, and other pieces were put around him...but it's only "Kobe didn't win shit without..." Yeah. Kind of funny.

And @ Irishmutt...Jordan didn't have anyone to battle? He battled entire teams...New York, Indiana, Phoenix, Seattle, Utah...And no, people didn't watch the Bulls only because Jordan ''put ungodly amount of points on the board''; I'm a Bulls fan, and I grew up watching Michael Jordan. People watched the Bulls to watch Mike, who was the most amazing sports figure anyone had ever seen, off the court and ESPECIALLY on the court. He was a truly great player in the late 80's, and became the greatest in the 90's.

Like it or not...Mike is the greatest.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
phil jackson is a good coach
yes he is good but ill take larry brown any day. someone who isnt scared to take on a challenge. has phil jackson ever taken on a coaching challenge? not even close.

so the conclusion is hes a good coach but not great and hes a laker so that makes him a faggot by default.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
:confused::confused::confused:

Those two statements you made do not coincide with one another. I was responding to exactly what you said, and I did so adequately. You claimed ALL 6 YEARS he had only Pippen, then changed it to "Well he already had 3 rings" when Rodman came. So no, I am not arguing just to argue, you clearly are.

Dennis Rodman was not a high scoring player but he was a great rebounder and defensive player, both of which are essential to winning a championship.

This paragraph is nothing short of a clusterfuck.

No one passes it to him so he steals it?

Lulz.

I'm more than willing to discuss sports with you (or anyone for that matter) but you must not abandon the use of logic and common sense.
The point was Jordan knew how to use his players because he really knew their strengths he could adjust. Kobe needs players to adjust to him to play good. Why you think Kobe isn't talking shit to Gasol? You reading what you want to read lulz.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol @ phil jackson just being a "good coach"

not saying phil is the best coach ever but i would take him over any other coach any day! the guy wins and thats the bottom line!
who wouldnt? lets be real here. if he were the best ever the pistons would have never won that ring against them.

Sep 14, 2009
media reporting shit like this is hella gay. let em play... like all the news about tiger woods. i don't care, he is a golfer i don't need to hear about his lack of moral values.