BALANCE "GOTTA GET IT" REMIX!! ft. FABBY & SAN QUINN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BALANCE 2K2

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
some one broke into my car last week and stole all my cds one of tha cds had half my album and tha remix. I WHAS SO PISSED!!! so tha remix been heatin tha streets bootleg cds all week i finnally got it mastered and it has been sent to all tha kmel djs.

if u wanna hear it call 1-800-955-kmel

lol

album drop march 21st!!!

Nov 16, 2005
^^..daamn..
well march 21st.. thats in 19 daaaaays!!! finallyy bout to drop! ill pick it up f'suure

doesnt work..

camimeg said:
great choices for features
yeah.. but they seem to be on EVERY remix/song now... esp fab. not hating, still feelin those songs, but its like daamn, they on everything!

BAYTION WIDE said:
but i heard the remix wit locksmith
yeahhh heard that sometime like last week too, wasnt too sure about it. turned on the radio to kmel right when locksmith started rapping. heard the gotta get it beat and i was like !!!! remix?!?!? haha but wasnt too sure.

so two remixes?? ahhhh!

Feb 5, 2006
i heard the remix for 3 freaks and it sounded like a mix, like the hyphy remix where they switch beats? is that the official remix? correct me if im wrong.

Jan 30, 2006
eh balance you hard man keep doing your thing! I dunno if you remembered but I was choppin' it up with you outside with my boys at the "Project Hyphy" thing you performed at. can't wait for the album to drop!

Jul 25, 2005
www.robeyee.com
BALANCE 2K2 said:
some one broke into my car last week and stole all my cds one of tha cds had half my album and tha remix. I WHAS SO PISSED!!! so tha remix been heatin tha streets bootleg cds all week i finnally got it mastered and it has been sent to all tha kmel djs.
shit that aint good.. but yea i heard the remix and it was clean..cant wait for the album