Bailey "The Wedding Crashers"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
those are some pretty tight songs..

ive always wondered.. for that 'Havin' Things' track wuts the original song cuz i always used to hear this on the radio..

Nov 16, 2005
LilRogue said:
ive always wondered.. for that 'Havin' Things' track wuts the original song cuz i always used to hear this on the radio..
the only other time ive heard that beat is on:
scarface - finer things ft. too short, tela & devin

May 7, 2005
bailey is dope he just needs to work on his delivery little more then he will be up there for one of the top bay artists but like dude said frisco is got dopest shit out now cause its not all the same bullshit hyphy shit every1 else is puttin out

Nov 15, 2005
I've been waitin' 4 this. That "Fuck Faces" remix is dope. The original is one of my favorite tracks. I thought Clyde was GOnna be a feat. on the remix with Bailey.

Feb 13, 2006
swadenoonan said:
2 me dat Hyphy shyt aint gon last.ONLY good 4 tha functions and parties and shyt
but thats how its always been right? the hyphy shit is only a part of what the bays been about. the bay celebrates in its diversity, and the folks that stay on the tip about only making hyphy tracks arent gonna go anywhere.

ya gotta diversify your bonds, son!