Badtripp - Poccet Checc (2012) is out now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
my main problem with amazon on demand pressing is that they do not use wav to it just they press mp3s they selling so its lowers quality anyway so in such a case u better of buying mp3 from them
When I asked him a few days back, Badtripp told me that he sent AIFF files to counterspace to for making CD's. As far as I understand these are uncompressed files like lossless so I hope that Amazon won't convert them to mp3's.
Anyways, I have just got a confirmation that my CD was shipped to me as well, so soon I'll be able to check the sound quality...

Feb 12, 2012
And if any of you decides to buy this album in digital, it's better to buy directly from Badtripp's bandcamp page Poccet Checc | Badtripp because from here you can download in a few audio formats including Lossless formats & all the money will go to him, while Counterspace (amazon) give him just a couple of bucks of each CD sold at $12.99..

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003
got the CD-R a couple of weeks ago and I was impressed by the quality of the actual disc and covers. It looked good, and the CD-R wasn't even green, but had a professional surface too.
I don't know about the quality of the music files in the first place, but I wasn't too impressed by that. It could be that the company converted mp3s, but I don't know. Anybody else know? I think the sound quality was a bit flat.

Feb 12, 2012
got the CD-R a couple of weeks ago and I was impressed by the quality of the actual disc and covers. It looked good, and the CD-R wasn't even green, but had a professional surface too.
I don't know about the quality of the music files in the first place, but I wasn't too impressed by that. It could be that the company converted mp3s, but I don't know. Anybody else know? I think the sound quality was a bit flat.
I have rcvd my copy today. I will rip a few tracks, check their quality and it will let you know. I'm listening to my CD now and it sounds ok to me. But let's see after checking...

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2012
now u can get it for free in whatever format you require just type $0.00 ;)

Poccet Checc | Badtripp

i just dl FLAC :D
Yeah, it's free download now, it's been like that since right before Christmas...
Anyways, bad news is that is if download it in Flac or mp3 320, the spectrums are cut at abt 16000 Hz which means the sound quality is max 192 kbps... Same for the CD after I ripped it...

At the same time, if you download his Docc Free presents Badtripp in Flac, it'll have proper quality (lossless will be the lossless quality):
http://http://doccfree.bandcamp.com/album/docc-free-presents-badtripp-ep

The Poccet Checc contains all this tracks from EP.

Last edited: