baddestbitches sig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I'm closely watching you Krista.I habefaith in you.Seriously.....The theme of this piece is the background color..It goes along with the images of the girl (any girl for that matter)..Then it steps out with a a close up shot,then a medium shot (which most will fouc on because of them ta-tas and ended it with a full body shot..Which will make good for a montage....The name baddest bitch shouldn't wrap around her though..It makes for hard reading..I can see a satin type background with that same color...Its not hard to make a satin texture....The baddest bitch text good have rolled across the bottom set a a layer mode 'Overlay'..Overlay will make the text standout but not take away from the images behind.........

May 13, 2002
www.elephantsize.com
SPORADIC said:
I'm closely watching you Krista.I habefaith in you.Seriously.....The theme of this piece is the background color..It goes along with the images of the girl (any girl for that matter)..Then it steps out with a a close up shot,then a medium shot (which most will fouc on because of them ta-tas and ended it with a full body shot..Which will make good for a montage....The name baddest bitch shouldn't wrap around her though..It makes for hard reading..I can see a satin type background with that same color...Its not hard to make a satin texture....The baddest bitch text good have rolled across the bottom set a a layer mode 'Overlay'..Overlay will make the text standout but not take away from the images behind.........

thank you sporadic, i realy appreciate it. ima try those ideas. i dont think it looks right as it is. the text was fun and took a looong assss time, and in the end what i thouht was going to look the coolest.......looks wack. i like it...but you are right. ima try what you said. thanks for the insight, i realy appreciate it.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
krista602 said:
i dont think it looks good, if i could please get some ideas. what you think might make it look better. id appreciate it.
it looks good, but u can do one thing to it
MAKE IT A NUDE PHOTO! U WOULDNT NEED ANY TEXT!
j/k